Crickets

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

JBI
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Crickets

Post by JBI »

musicalpilotchairs wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:21 am True enough, no point in focusing on the negative, but don’t be blind to the reality of the situation either.
I've found that a lot of the folks who initially didn't appreciate the gravity of the situation at first are now coming to the realization of the seriousness of where we are at. In one respect, I think the phrase "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" comes to mind - most pilots don't want to be off of work or working reduced hours/wages, but might as well enjoy it while they are. At the same time, I think there's a much better realization of how bad it actually is for the industry.

Not sure which goon said what, but the one's I know have been working pretty hard behind the scenes.

The one area where we can all be helping out is to keep sharing social media posts on the lack of transmission of the virus on aircraft. As well, the blanket 14 day quarantine from every country is a policy that should be amended (though I don't want the US border to open up any time soon).
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “WestJet”