AC 737MAX passenger seats

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

HansDietrich
Rank 6
Rank 6

AC 737MAX passenger seats

Post by HansDietrich »

So a few days ago I flew on AC's 737. I was actually quite excited to see it and experience it. It looks nice, but after 3 hours in that seat, I felt a little stiff. It is NOT comfortable. Has anyone flown on it? I personally like the "old Airbus seats" they have now. They are way better.
---------- ADS -----------

Das ist mir wurst...
av8ts
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: AC 737MAX passenger seats

Post by av8ts »

Well as everyone knows they are narrower, maybe that has something to due with it. I haven’t flown on the AC 737 yet but I feel that on WJ the seat (not seat back) is also shorter than Airbus or Embraer

FICU
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by FICU »

I love sitting in the pointy end of a 737 but the back end of an Airbus unless in the back end of a 737-200 combi with it's big seats and lots of legroom!

ditar
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ditar »

Also the lavs are getting smaller and smaller. I don’t know how anyone above average in size even fits in there. The location of them at the very back of the galley also must be annoying for the FAs.

47north
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by 47north »

Did a YYZ-YYC the other day in the back of a 737MAX. Those seats feel like you're sitting on plywood after a couple of hours.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

Pros:
IFE screens
Paint Job
LED lights

Cons:
Everything else

Can you imagine trying to change a baby in the aft lavatory? Where are all my conservative friends at... Say with me now... "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" 4 tokes 5 grams potatoes. 4 tokes4 tokesthink of the children

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

ditar wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:12 pm Also the lavs are getting smaller and smaller. I don’t know how anyone above average in size even fits in there. The location of them at the very back of the galley also must be annoying for the FAs.
I haven't been on one yet but I heard the FA's seat is inside the door swing of the lav, so basically the FA's have to stand the entire flight.

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”