Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Boeing757
Rank 1
Rank 1

Nextjet

Post by Boeing757 »

Hi all,

I was talking to a co worker and he mentioned about an assault then nextjet out of sweden went under. Anyone know anymore ? I know it was a Canadian ACMI operator and the pilot was on drugs at the time. I am Swedish and very curious.
---------- ADS -----------

AZ382
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Nextjet

Post by AZ382 »

I don't believe the two issues were related. Just Google Nextjet, Gallivare, pilot and drugs. Perhaps they read better in Swedish but the google translate versions were entertaining at the time.

Boeing757
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Boeing757 »

I gave it a read, quite interesting. Good old mother land, they wrote it like an episode of jerry springer. Anyone know the pilot? Crazy times, how can one fly an airplane with that much drugs in his blood stream. I would have been embarrassed to work for that ACMI.

Icamefromspace
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Icamefromspace »

lol k I think i've heard about this, btw whats an ACMI?

Boeing757
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Boeing757 »

ACMI = aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance. It is a company who flies under a companies logo but isn’t actually the company. The conpany was Voyageur Airways LTD apparently.

Boeing757
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Boeing757 »

I remember my cousins messaging me, as they made news in all scandanivan countries. As we say in sweden Inte ha rent mjöl i påsen (not have clean flour in one's bag). They are hiding something.

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”