Anyone currently at Wasaya care to share their experiences? Good/bad/whatever

Also looking for information on their bond
---------- ADS -----------

indieadventurer
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Wasaya

Post by indieadventurer »

From quickly comparing salaries and conditions in NW Ontario they seem to be one of the better paying outfits with their salary+air time rate. Looks like a 1900 skipper starts at $64,287.44 + $27.90 / air time hour flown (ave. airtime 700 per ann.) so approx $83800 a year to start. I'd be prepared for consistently max duty days. Compensation beats Bearskin by roughly $20k with that air time bonus. They are both ALPA shops so that's kinda surprising. In the end the consensus I've always had about them is not bad place to get in, do your time and then move on if you aren't from the north.

Vsquared
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Vsquared »

Their website says they're hiring both Captains and FO's on various aircraft but only have the Dash8 and B1900 minimums listed. Does anyone happen to know how many hours they require for a PC12 FO ? Any input is appreciated.

RockSalty
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by RockSalty »

Vsquared wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:32 pm Their website says they're hiring both Captains and FO's on various aircraft but only have the Dash8 and B1900 minimums listed. Does anyone happen to know how many hours they require for a PC12 FO ? Any input is appreciated.
1000 Hours for the PC12 FO, not sure why but I think its something to do with the contract they're using them on

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”