Porter Airlines complete temporary shutdown

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Daveler
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Porter Airlines complete temporary shutdown

Post by Daveler »

Sad to hear .. I have only flown on Porter twice but the experience was mind-blowing. Really good people there! I sincerely hope that they will be ok
---------- ADS -----------

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

Teeg wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:48 pm Everyone who held short 08/26 in a Qcumber waiting for damn circuit traffic always swore "when the fu$k is GA gonna get kicked out of ytz." #jokesonus
Half the people in the front seats of the Q400 there did their first solo flight in the circuit at that same airport. Pretty sure very few want GA removed.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
flieger
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by flieger »

You guys always tried to treat me as best as you could when I commuted on you. I can only hope Bobby is true to his words and that I see you guys flying again on the back side of this chaos. Best of luck everyone...

Flieger

corethatthermal
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by corethatthermal »

Porter: We are doing our very best in fighting this disease and so will curtail all flights
Truth: Our passenger loads are soo bad that we would be foolish to keep flying near or empty planes and continue to pay our employees !

notwhoyouthinkIam
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by notwhoyouthinkIam »

corethatthermal wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:12 pm Porter: We are doing our very best in fighting this disease and so will curtail all flights
Truth: Our passenger loads are soo bad that we would be foolish to keep flying near or empty planes and continue to pay our employees !
That's the same story as every airline in the world right now except Alaska. They are committed to spending as much as they can before they're forced to stop.

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”