Pivot Air

Post by ogopogo »

---------- ADS -----------

JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Pivot Air

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

Hopefully the parts that fall off don’t hit my house!

goingnowherefast
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goingnowherefast »

Surprised they aren't using 1900s

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Bearskin used to do the YKF-YOW run with a Metro and it didn’t last so I don’t think a clapped out CRJ-100 will be a winner.

Let’s Go Brandon
schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

JohnnyHotRocks wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:44 pm Hopefully the parts that fall off don’t hit my house!
Always thinking about yerself I see 🧐

JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

schnitzel2k3 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:06 pm
JohnnyHotRocks wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:44 pm Hopefully the parts that fall off don’t hit my house!
Do you want a lunch time union meeting ruined by debris?

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

JohnnyHotRocks wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:05 pm
schnitzel2k3 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:06 pm
Do you want a lunch time union meeting ruined by debris?
Well, since you put it that way...I guess I'm not interested either in getting Donnie Darkoed while discussing our current state of affairs.

Bradley Tucker
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Bradley Tucker »

You know what I can't figure out. Here we are in a time when any pilot job should be appreciated with so many on furlough, but instead of posting messages of support to people who are trying to keep people flying this forum is filled with negative post.

People hide behind usernames and put the company down. Does it really matter who they were before or if you think it will last or not. They are out there trying that is what matters.

Why don't we try to be more supportive of our industry. If you don't want to be part of what they are doing fine don't, but find a better use of your time then posting negative comments.

JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

Bradley Tucker wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:33 am You know what I can't figure out. Here we are in a time when any pilot job should be appreciated with so many on furlough, but instead of posting messages of support to people who are trying to keep people flying this forum is filled with negative post.

People hide behind usernames and put the company down. Does it really matter who they were before or if you think it will last or not. They are out there trying that is what matters.

Why don't we try to be more supportive of our industry. If you don't want to be part of what they are doing fine don't, but find a better use of your time then posting negative comments.
Sorry we didn’t let you in on the inside jokes sweetheart 🤣

igorcanuck
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by igorcanuck »

Bradley Tucker wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:33 am You know what I can't figure out. Here we are in a time when any pilot job should be appreciated with so many on furlough, but instead of posting messages of support to people who are trying to keep people flying this forum is filled with negative post.

+1

A321
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by A321 »

Pivot Air..This new service will be perfect for Minister Bardash Chagger's commute between her riding and Ottawa. Pivot Air... How a propos :lol:

goingnowherefast
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goingnowherefast »

I'd prefer if the passengers were flown by a company that treats their employees well. Pivot Air's current pilots, didn't they make life quite difficult for many pilots over the years?

birddogged
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by birddogged »

goingnowherefast wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:05 pm I'd prefer if the passengers were flown by a company that treats their employees well. Pivot Air's current pilots, didn't they make life quite difficult for many pilots over the years?
This!
Let’s not forget the other employees left behind who got letters from the trustee last week detailing how much (unsecured $) they’re owed.

rxl
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by rxl »

I have a novel idea for a new airline!
How does this sound? First we’ll stiff former employees out of their hard earned wages, then we’ll set up shop with one airplane in a marginal market like YKF during a disastrous economic downturn.
It’s brilliant!

JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

rxl wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:33 am I have a novel idea for a new airline!
How does this sound? First we’ll stiff former employees out of their hard earned wages, then we’ll set up shop with one airplane in a marginal market like YKF during a disastrous economic downturn.
It’s brilliant!
There is a stack of pilot resumes already!

Flitey
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Flitey »

I enjoy how only one profile on the "Our Team" page of FlyPivot.com even mentions Air Georgian in passing (https://flypivot.com/our-team). Air Georgian's name is conspicuously absent from the other profiles, including those of the CEO and VP Operations who previously ran the failed airline.

Good luck to all involved (I think you'll need it).

dhc#
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by dhc# »

Maybe they hope in time, to become westjet link (east) :smt102

Gulfstream5
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Gulfstream5 »

I just saw the check-in counters. Speechless . Don't want to wish them luck. Hope the region of Waterloo gets what they paid for. how's the ARFF service at ykf? They'll be put more to work then they ever have been.

DHC-1 Jockey
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by DHC-1 Jockey »

Gulfstream5 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:56 am I just saw the check-in counters. Speechless . Don't want to wish them luck. Hope the region of Waterloo gets what they paid for. how's the ARFF service at ykf? They'll be put more to work then they ever have been.
I have a friend who flew at GGN for almost 3 years on the RJ. I think he had 3 engine-related RTO’s and at least one if not two in-flight shutdowns.

PRM1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by PRM1 »

@#$! me harder Unkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”