Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

ter1234
Rank 0
Rank 0

Jetsgo the new way of.......

Post by ter1234 »

worked there for a while.....and really bad over.....people leaving the
place every months. Young pilots without experience and almost no
maintenance on acft. Real dissapointed by my expereience.
By the way TC MUST TAKE A BETTER LOOK AT THEIR OPS!!!!!
---------- ADS -----------

LT
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Jetsgo the new way of.......

Post by LT »

ter1234 wrote: Young pilots without experience
Yeah, I heard they were all fresh out of flight school with just 200Hrs and CPLs.. :roll:

p-thrust
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by p-thrust »

ter1234 wrote:worked there for a while.....and really bad over.....people leaving the
place every months. Young pilots without experience and almost no
maintenance on acft. Real dissapointed by my expereience.
By the way TC MUST TAKE A BETTER LOOK AT THEIR OPS!!!!!
Lets be serious you never did work at Jetsgo, only a handful of people have left in the 2 years i've been there. I knew each one of them personally as we were all on the 310 together at Royal. I dont recall any junior pilot that worked there awhile, as you put it ever leaving. However there might have been a few that failed sim, they definitely were around only awhile and would probly badmouth Jetsgo on a pubic forum.

could you be that guy.... most likely

LT
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by LT »

p-thrust wrote: I dont recall any junior pilot that worked there awhile, as you put it ever leaving.
He didn't say he was a pilot.. He was probably an FA..

ter1234
Rank 0
Rank 0

What about this pilots who tried to reset IRS in flight!!

Post by ter1234 »

Do you know how many emergencies we had overthere ????

WJ700
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by WJ700 »

WestJet is hiring :D

p-thrust
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: What about this pilots who tried to reset IRS in flight!

Post by p-thrust »

ter1234 wrote:Do you know how many emergencies we had overthere ????
I've never had any knock on wood. The only closest thing to an emergency at Jetsgo ever was a precautionary shutdown of an engine as these things happen from time to time no matter what your flying.(once again knock on wood). Still I believe you have never flown with Jetsgo as you obviously dont know what your talking about or have any facts to back up your claims. If you were a pilot and I seriously dont think you were, why would you leave after paying your training bond. That in itself shows your a fraud, a lier and full of sh_t.

Why dont you share your vast experience with us and tell us about one of your many emergencies and how you saved the airplane from certain doom..

Yeah we thought so...not

p-thrust
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by p-thrust »

Reviewing the posts it looks like he/she probly is/was an FA. In that case what the hell do they know about maintenence, pilot qualifications, and by the way TC does look at our ops thats how we are able to maintain an OC. and just maybe your experience was bad because we wanted you out, lots of senior FA's been there since the beginning and enjoy the job. Sucks to be you..continue your oral shouted commands into your pillow at night we're better off without ya.

See ya.. and WJ700 I think Westjets better off leaving this one alone.

DA900
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by DA900 »

p-thrust wrote: Sucks to be you..continue your oral shouted commands into your pillow at night we're better off without ya.
LMAO violent flame

Rectum, damn near killed 'em
Arthur Q
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Arthur Q »

ter1234 wrote:worked there for a while.....and really bad over..... Real dissapointed by my expereience.
Yes I heard that Jetsgo was disappointed by your experience

Either you're in, or you're in the way
WJ700
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by WJ700 »

See ya.. and WJ700 I think Westjets better off leaving this one alone.[/quote]

I was just making a joke....

sprucemonkey
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by sprucemonkey »

On September 22, 2003, Westjets closing price of the Common Shares on the TSX was $25.05.

WestJet shares closed down 20 cents at $13.05 on the Toronto stock market Friday September 10/04.
WestJet is hiring
To boost shares? :wink:

Blastor
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Blastor »

p-thrust you're right on the money.

All people I know at Jetsgo are real happy to be there and do a terrific job day after day after day…

From the ramp-rats to the counter people and the FA gang! I never experienced any problems in-flight or on the ground either. Great maintenance and good training pays off.

The aircrafts performs well too. Forget all the propaganda about fuel shortage, misplaced luggage and all that cr_p. Even a 45 hours PPL knows better. Obviously some people at WJ are nervous..

W5
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by W5 »

"On September 22, 2003, Westjets closing price of the Common Shares on the TSX was $25.05.

WestJet shares closed down 20 cents at $13.05 on the Toronto stock market Friday September 10/04. "

Forgot to account for the 3-for-2 stocksplit in May 2004.

sprucemonkey
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by sprucemonkey »

No.

I didn't.

W5
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by W5 »

WJ700
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by WJ700 »

sprucemonkey wrote:On September 22, 2003, Westjets closing price of the Common Shares on the TSX was $25.05.

WestJet shares closed down 20 cents at $13.05 on the Toronto stock market Friday September 10/04.
WestJet is hiring
To boost shares? :wink:
Is that like running a JetsGo groundschool? "Hey Ron, hire another ten, price of oil just went up!" :wink:

p-thrust
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by p-thrust »

Is that like running a JetsGo groundschool? "Hey Ron, hire another ten, price of oil just went up!" :wink:[/quote]

That might have worked if Jetsgo didn't have to pay back the training bonds plus interest. I wouldn't be surprised if they were losing money on the whole deal just to somewhat guarantee some sort of stability in their workforce for at least 2 years from hire.

Jetsgo in some cases is paying considerably better interest then any bank. A cash bond is a bad thing for us to put up with, but I doubt Jetsgo is making any money off their pilot group.

WJ700
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by WJ700 »

"That might have worked if Jetsgo didn't have to pay back the training bonds plus interest. I wouldn't be surprised if they were losing money on the whole deal just to somewhat guarantee some sort of stability in their workforce for at least 2 years from hire.

Jetsgo in some cases is paying considerably better interest then any bank. A cash bond is a bad thing for us to put up with, but I doubt Jetsgo is making any money off their pilot group.[/quote]"

Yes, probably the same as WestJet's hiring has little to do with our share price either. Well aware of how JetsGo works as I know a lot of people there.
It's too bad JetsGo needs to guarantee a work force like that.

DA900
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by DA900 »

WJ700 wrote:"That might have worked if Jetsgo didn't have to pay back the training bonds plus interest. I wouldn't be surprised if they were losing money on the whole deal just to somewhat guarantee some sort of stability in their workforce for at least 2 years from hire.

Jetsgo in some cases is paying considerably better interest then any bank. A cash bond is a bad thing for us to put up with, but I doubt Jetsgo is making any money off their pilot group.
"

Yes, probably the same as WestJet's hiring has little to do with our share price either. Well aware of how JetsGo works as I know a lot of people there.
It's too bad JetsGo needs to guarantee a work force like that.[/quote]

:(

Tit for tat and the beat goes on

Rectum, damn near killed 'em

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”