Jetsgo Pilots in Bahrain for GF interviews

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

L'arraignee
Rank 0
Rank 0

Jetsgo Pilots in Bahrain for GF interviews

Post by L'arraignee »

To the Jetsgo pilots now in Bahrain for interviews: Please leave your prostitute-like manners (30K) in Canada. We dont want to be infected with your disease in the Gulf. We enjoy some respect from our employer and we have been getting some kind of increase in income lately. We r having decent lives here, work a little bit hard but we get rewarded. The way you all bent and lower your panties in front of Michel Leblanc is disgusting and a shame for the world pilot community. It was a great demonstration of lack of respect for yourselves, the pilot career and your fellow pilots around the world.

It is time to act like men and demand some respect and reward for the job you do.
---------- ADS -----------

disco
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by disco »

You see kids? Crack CAN have long-term negative effects on your mind. Let this be an example.

RB211
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by RB211 »

Crack has an effect on L'arraignee because of what he posted or the Jetsgo pilots for paying the $30k?

I can see it either way! :wink:

p-thrust
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by p-thrust »

Good luck in Bahrain guys/gals.

L'arraignee if you have such a hate on for the Jetsgo guys why post that Gulf is hiring? I'm pretty sure the recruitment department just received a whack more CV's from the Jetsgo guys now. Thanks for the info

Anyways I hope it works out for them, alot of great guys and fine pilots at Jetsgo.

Ps: it is Gulf air isn't it? No matter CV's sent anyways

L'arraignee
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by L'arraignee »

Pee Thrust, I am not telling you not to come. I am just telling you to demand the respect and money the world pilot market offers right now. Middle Eastern companies are expanding fast and they need pilots. Come here with your head up right and be proud of your fine experience that we, Canadian pilots, have. They need you and they will pay for it. Dont come as job begger. Come as profesionnals. Leave that prostitute life behind you. I left Canada because I was disgusted of what my fellow pilots were doing to get jobs and the $$$ they were working for. I left everything behind to start a new life here and will never come back. I made great sacrifice to get a better life. Some sacrificed the hardly earned canadian pilot working conditions to stay home. So if you come here, dont take away what I deserve for a second time. Please dont let that cancer follow me here in my paradise.

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

If some Jetsgo pilots get the job because of their jet experience , well that's just great for them, and it also lessens the pool of avaalable pilots in Canada.

complexintentions
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by complexintentions »

Yes, the Middle East, that bastion of fairness, ethics, and professionalism.

Uh, yeah.

Don't want THAT getting tainted.

Gimme a break. The wages are high because they have to be. Full stop. If they could get people to pay for training they would. The same market dynamics that are presently killing the Canadian industry are currently working in the favour of other markets, and no number of JetsGo pilots or whatever could affect that.

Get over yourself L'arraignee.

:roll:

cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz »

complexintentions wrote: no number of JetsGo pilots or whatever could affect that.

Get over yourself L'arraignee.
rofl, what are you on??

if all the newly licensed pilots could get hired by the insurance companies, the industry would have the 200hr wonders paying 50k for the bonds, and they'd all take it in a heart beat..

He has lots to worry about..

alpha speed
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by alpha speed »

Hey L'arraignee :evil:
Check your PM's :evil:

EI-EIO
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by EI-EIO »

GF is not exactly renowned as a CRM environment, after that 320 went down especially.

complexintentions
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by complexintentions »

cyyz wrote: rofl, what are you on??

if all the newly licensed pilots could get hired by the insurance companies, the industry would have the 200hr wonders paying 50k for the bonds, and they'd all take it in a heart beat..

He has lots to worry about..
WTF? yeah, and if my uncle had tits he'd be my auntie, but what's your point? Thought we were talking about JetsGo pilots, not 200hr noobs, not insurance requirements...do you really think pilots in some markets are making more than here in Canada because elsewhere they are "holding their heads high" or some such bs? The industry is just as unprincipled in the sandbox as anywhere else, and driven by market economics there, just like here. Except here you don't get shot in a soccer stadium for committing adultery...oh never mind...wtf was the topic again...!?!

Last edited by complexintentions on Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rubberbiscuit
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Rubberbiscuit »

Check this out for working conditions in the middle east!

For the record I am neutral amd merely forwarding someone elses info!!!

http://www.pprune.com/forums/showthread ... did=170302

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Jetsgo Pilots in Bahrain for GF interviews

Post by TG »

L'arraignee wrote:To the Jetsgo pilots now in Bahrain for interviews: Please leave your prostitute-like manners (30K) in Canada. We dont want to be infected with your disease in the Gulf. We enjoy some respect from our employer and we have been getting some kind of increase in income lately. We r having decent lives here, work a little bit hard but we get rewarded. The way you all bent and lower your panties in front of Michel Leblanc is disgusting and a shame for the world pilot community. It was a great demonstration of lack of respect for yourselves, the pilot career and your fellow pilots around the world.

It is time to act like men and demand some respect and reward for the job you do.
I also saw the same post in the Canadian section of PPrune....Is it a crusade ?

yycflyguy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by yycflyguy »

Just saw on climbto350 that a company in Turkey is looking for MD82/82 guys. All that was posted was as follows:

April 12, 2005
EXPRESS CARGO GMBH (MD83/82 Captains & First Officers - Turkey)
Reichswaldalle 21,D-40472 Dusseldorf Germany
fax +49 (0) 211 904 79 96

Good luck.

smellysox
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by smellysox »

GF according to the comments here not renowned for CRM...agreed. Recent incident om BKK to BAH ( I think on pprune), another one that is catalogued against that them, and my sources tell me Thai TSB equivalent now in full throws of investigating...I've asked around for comments on GF151's trouble-filled departure, and still waiting :?

GF is of course not the only one that has questionable practices...Korean, China Eastern and even Eva have somewhat of an "interesting" reputation...

As an aside, GF has hired the ex-Jetsgoers who went out for interviews. Good luck to them. I've also seen the same comments from alleged GF employees on pprune, and frankly they are distasteful to put it mildly.

Bonds are the norm in a number of established outfits - VS and EZ to name two, so I guess all of those guys who paid out for A346/343/B744/A319/738 ratings are all prostitutes too ?

Jaques Strappe
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Jaques Strappe »

Smelly

I think if you look around the threads, the prostitutes are the ones that actually pay cash for a job. ( jetsgo ) The jury is still out on a bond.

Standby for new atis message
Colombo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Colombo »

Jacques strapp, you probably never were in the position where you had to take a very difficult decision (30k) in order to provide food for your kids, good for you! and i hope you never get into such a situation. You can't judge a person until you have walked a mile in it's shoes(or something like that.)

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

If I had to provide for my kids, I wouldn't have given Leblanc $30,000!

RB211
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by RB211 »

Jaques Strappe wrote:Smelly

I think if you look around the threads, the prostitutes are the ones that actually pay cash for a job. ( jetsgo ) The jury is still out on a bond.
Jaques, this seems to be a common mistake made regarding this topic: the 'ones' that 'paid' for it are not the prostitutes. More accurately, I think, would be 'johns'. :wink:

bizjet_mania
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by bizjet_mania »

4 Jetsgo pilots have been hired at GF and are on the course now. Also heard a few been hired on the 747-400 at China Airlines

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”