Gord Sanderson (gathering for Gord's life)

This forum has been created as an area to share memories of friends, who have passed on, that had a love for flight.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

avcanada
Rank Admin
Rank Admin

Gord Sanderson (gathering for Gord's life)

Post by avcanada »

Please tell thank you who put thought about my husband, Gordon Sanderson in your forum. It was really nice to hear so much nice things about him from so many people. I am overwhelmed that my husband had so many good friends and so much supports from them. I can't find the word to say how greatful I am.
Thank you again.
Kana
Kana wished for me to pass the following email on to the members of AvCanada.

Also MacLeans Magazine put his picture and article about Gord.
Somebody in
your forums was saying he want to put Gord's picture, I would like to
see
that too.
If it's Ok, could you put annoucement that we willl have family and
friends
gathering for Gord's life at Morse and Son Chapel in Niagara Falls on
Nov
26th at 2pm. Those who would like to tell us about Gord are more than
welcome. They also have site http://www.morganfuneral.com to see details.
Thank
you for support.
Gordon's wife,
Kana

Does anyone have a picture of Gord that I can input into the photo gallery and then place here as requested by Kana?
---------- ADS -----------

Rubberbiscuit
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Rubberbiscuit »

Worked with Gord at Lockhart briefly but really got to know him when we again were colleeges at Bearskin a couple of years later. Gord allways put a smile on my face and I can still remember passing him on his bike on the highway or smoking in his or my shed when we were neighbours in the trailerpark. I last spoke with him late spring and we were both exited to start new jobs at the time. I can't belive he is gone! My deepest sympathies and heartfelt condolences to his wife and family.

R.I.P Gord

fLyInG pHiSh
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by fLyInG pHiSh »

Everyone,

After the funeral and luncheon there will be a wake held for Gord at the St. Catharines Flying Club at 4:00pm this Saturday. The club is located at the Niagara District Airport on Highway 55 (R.R.#4) in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. For directions call the club at (905) 684-9447.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE THAT KNEW GORDY CAUSE I KNOW I HAVE MISSED SOME PEOPLE.

There will be a cash bar and a small book on hand to sign and write comments in that will be presented to Kana.

Regards

P.S. THIS IS A WAKE, SO NO LONG FACES. THE LAST THING I NEED IS THAT GRUMPY BUGGER HAUNTING ME CAUSE I THREW HIM A CRAPPY PARTY!! AND YOU ALL KNOW HE WOULD!![/b]

If you want a career in aviation you better make sure you love to fly first.

Return to “AvCanada's Wall”