New posters, please read.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

bandaid
Rank 10
Rank 10

New posters, please read.

Post by bandaid »

You only have to post your comments once. The moderators are not here 24/7. When we come in we know that there are new posts to approve. Most forums that I know of have the same delays.
In order to receive PM's or post you first have to have a post approved by a moderator.
---------- ADS -----------

Eldrock
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New posters, please read.

Post by Eldrock »

A question regarding login. Last February, my hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. With the help of a friend, I managed to recover most of the info on the crapped out drive. When I got around to visit this forum, my password wouldn't work. I tried various versions of it and tried other passwords, all to no effect. I clicked on the " I Forgot My Password " multiple times, but I have yet to get an email. I have emailed the administrator but no response! Is there something else I can do to rejoin? To post this, I have registered using a different username.

Chris

Eldrock
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Eldrock »

Just a bump on this one.

Today, I have received replies to the last six new password requests. They all say to click on the provided link , to reset the password. Unfortunately, none of the links function! So I am still unable to login using my original username/password. It's been 11 months now since I sent my first new password request and it just came in this morning.

avcanada
Rank Admin
Rank Admin

Post by avcanada »

The old emails won’t work. Try the lost password again or send me an email with your username to avcanada@gmail.com .

f1brett
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by f1brett »

How many posts until I can send a personal message to another member? I am looking to respond to:

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... 7&t=121973

as I see no email in the ad.
Thanks

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

kilr4d wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:43 pm How many posts until I can post a reply to "for sale" thread?
I believe all ads in the sale section are read only. If you want to reply, click on the contact button under the posters name - which then creates a private message with the content of the post/ad.

ATC123
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ATC123 »

It is likely worth-while editing your FAQ which says to contact the site administrator.

It would also be nice to know what the expected delays roughly could be.

gitempest
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by gitempest »

hello, i am looking to pm a user to ask questions about a item they have for sale

Return to “General Comments”