AVCANADA site!!!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Rank 11
Rank 11

AVCANADA site!!!

Post by ... »

I kindly ask you folks to give the admin of this site a boost in morale with some kind words of encouragement during the ‘down time’ while trying to fix the snag.

Let’s not forget the reason why he started the concept of this meeting place that has been around for years providing an access point for aviation professionals helping other pros within the industry. ON his own he has made Avcanada a house hold name within aviation, giving way to such characters as Duke Elegant, Cat Driver, the famed 182driver, Rebel, even the hated Capt Sweet n Juicy. Among many others that without this site I would have never have know that I am not the only one that is ‘nuts’ and quirky.

I do get the feeling he is almost at his wits end with not only the admin part of the site, but also having to baby sit the forums from posters being slanderous or being a pain in the neck….(like what I post at times. who’s kidding who…that I post ALL the time) .

Anyway, I fear Avcanada may be shut down due to the time consuming efforts to keep it clean. Hey, the guy’s also got a life and a family, who would wants to spend most of their waking hours with you clowns!?!?!

Ex:
Thanks Avcanada for maintaining this site and we’ll be patient with your updates because it’s worth while waiting for it. Be good and take a vacation soon. Don’t burn yourself out.

PS: can you ban “ I am Birddog”, he keeps messaging me asking if I want to see his nude pictures. Thanks!
:idea:
---------- ADS -----------

Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ... »

test 123

Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ... »

test 456

Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ... »

test 789 :D

Regruntled
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Regruntled »

Well let me be the first to jump on the bandwagon. I was thinking of doing so anyway. Avcanada, thanks for doing a terrific job here. We all really appreciate your efforts and hope the frustrations keeping this thing going will be under control soon.

Cheers!

R.

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

E U R E K A ! ! !

It's working, its 'working....

Joe you come out here and the Duke and me will take you out and introduce you to a whole new experience in debauchery.... :mrgreen:

Cat Driver.

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
Radio Phone
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Radio Phone »

Nice work AC. Good to be back.

RP

5x5
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 5x5 »

Great job, happy that it's back. Computer problems like you've been chasing can be the biggest pain in the butt we fce these days. Everyone wants it fixed yesterday, and there's often very little solid info to go on while troubleshooting.

I think you deserve a great big round of applause and don't let any of the gripers and complainers get you down.

bandaid
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by bandaid »

Happy times. Thanks for all your work. I know that you must have been pulling your hair out. The new forum looks great.

avcanada
Rank Admin
Rank Admin

Thanks

Post by avcanada »

Thanks guys I was truly at an end with dealing with getting something up and running.

Thanks webair for moving me to a Zend free zone :!:

Boy I can now enjoy a stress free day and perhaps read a little AvCanada gossip. The memberlist is now fixed and the quote/reply problem is gone, thank God.

The original forum I am going to have to work on sometime this weekend but is not a priority for the next 2 weeks.

Fox 3
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Fox 3 »

Well now alot of things make sense, i was wondering why i kept getting an error message when i clicked on my bookmark. So i am assuming that this is the new site? looks good, thanks AvCanada for supplying a great place to come and hang out with fellow aviation freaks! Nicely done, keep up the good work, it is very much appreciated. :)

Hang Time Is The Best Time!
Phlyer
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Phlyer »

I'm with the Dog - good work AC.
I hope you know how much we all appreciate all you do (sounds like a beer commercial!).
Cheers, FF

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

Great work Joe and all at AvCan! Thanks for not giving up. CJ

Radio Phone
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Radio Phone »

We are all SOOOO pathetic at this time of year, aren't we???? :lol:

Here's to spring and the degredation of my typing skills...

RP

roundenginesmakemyday
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by roundenginesmakemyday »

Excellent topic! Excellent site, and a job very well done by avcanada! (still have the cold sweats from the down time though) :lol:

hey fellas....watch this....
snapped
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by snapped »

With out avcanada I would have no use for the net. Keep up the good work! 8)

where's the snacks?
Pratt
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Pratt »

Thanks AvCanada, for all of the hardwork put into keeping a site running for all of us forum addicts. :D

Mr. Sneaky
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Mr. Sneaky »

Well done, I've only been registered just lately but I've been reading the forums for about a year. :D

It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than in the air wishing you were on the ground...
- a poster at the flying club

Return to “General Comments”