Time to pay

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

loopy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Time to pay

Post by loopy »

Hi all. Time to pay my medical processing fee again and I've misplaced the bloody invoice. I was looking in TC's wonderful website and could not find a link to pay. Anyone have theirs sitting around can share the 1-800 number or the website. Thanks.
---------- ADS -----------

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Time to pay

Post by 7ECA »

https://transact.tc.gc.ca/OA_HTML/RF.js ... kPF1OJTses

Waiting right up until day 120 before paying?

Edit: Seems if you try and use just the transact part of the URL, it doesn't work, and cannot redirect to the site properly... Nice work boys and girls. :roll:

PAJ
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by PAJ »

Flight takes MORE than Airspeed and Money ...
7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

And why am I not surprised that TC came up with a new method, and probably never told anyone about it...

Flying Low
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Flying Low »

7ECA wrote:And why am I not surprised that TC came up with a new method, and probably never told anyone about it...
New????

I've been paying my invoice this way for a few years. The "ways to pay" are on the back of the invoice.

"The ability to ditch an airplane in the Hudson does not qualify a pilot for a pay raise. The ability to get the pilots, with this ability, to work for 30% or 40% pay cuts qualifies those in management for millions in bonuses."
austin_kw
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by austin_kw »

Too bad we aren't able to pay for license and rating applications by using this method...

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

Flying Low wrote:
7ECA wrote:And why am I not surprised that TC came up with a new method, and probably never told anyone about it...
New????

I've been paying my invoice this way for a few years. The "ways to pay" are on the back of the invoice.

I mean new as in a different online method. A few years back when I first got nicked for the medical fee, the only way to pay online was to setup an account and use the 1980's website.

Now they've got a sleek modern no-account payment site, along with the archaic old site.

Meatservo
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Meatservo »

That on-line payment thing has never worked for me. I registered, then went to pay, and it said I had an invalid password. I always end up just phoning it in. I buy all kinds of things online and I have to say, some of you may find it easy to force Transport Canada to take your money, if so you're better men than I. I find it almost impossible.

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself
duCapo
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by duCapo »

It's really simple. Don't pay.

Rule #62 "Don't take yourself so damn seriously"
co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

No need to phone them, just wait for ARO Inc to phone you. Works 50% of the time, every time....

Return to “General Comments”