Flight time limitations app?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Blueontop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Flight time limitations app?

Post by Blueontop »

Does anyone out there know of any good apps or programs to monitor flight time limitations?

Thanks!
---------- ADS -----------

goingnowherefast
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Flight time limitations app?

Post by goingnowherefast »

Can't be that hard to develop for a computer expert. I'm sure the 703 operators would love it!

Cessna driver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Cessna driver »

Flight Duty XLS its a program

valleyboy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by valleyboy »

Are you asking for a multiple pilots which operations would track all crew times. Most operations software packages have that module as for tracking personal times there should be XLS templates out there for exel.
Build it yourself in excel or any spreadsheet program. It's a very simple and straight forwardspread sheet that can be created in about 15 minutes. Mostly because of cell sizeing if you feel the need to print it out and you can do multiple years in one file so running times like 365 day is very simple.

Black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight
http://www.blackair.ca
Blueontop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Blueontop »

Its only for my own tracking, I figured an excel file could be made but I really am not good with working/making that and was hoping that an app already was out there. On top of that it would be the most convenient if it was a app the would work for an Iphone and just be able to plug in the numbers and calculate it right there! I am very surprised this doesn't seem to exist?!

Return to “General Comments”