Finding a pilot

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

krrave
Rank 1
Rank 1

Finding a pilot

Post by krrave »

Hello All,

I have found an Air Canada captains cap. I've had it for a few years for my own inspiration.

Today I noticed what CN**** (privacy) would have meant. It was taped on top of the Muir Cap logo. Can I reverse look up who this is? Maybe it will inspire more on my future missions, or I can reach out and find this caps proper fit.

Thanks
98!! Hour Pilot
Kamloops, BC
---------- ADS -----------

av8ts
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Finding a pilot

Post by av8ts »

I have no idea what you just said

DBC
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DBC »

I think I understand what you are saying?

The owner has long forgotten about the hat and likely doesn't care to get it back, especially if it has CN listed. Just don't use it for something that it shouldn't be used for and leave it at that in my opinion.

Therewewere
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Therewewere »

We were climbing out of Edmonton one summer in 737-200 northbound. We had an Air Cadet in the Jump seat.

Huge line of thunderstorms, we were trying to pick our way through it or get on top. Center held us at 25 ish, wouldn't give us higher, didn't want us to turn. We were getting the shit kicked out of us. The poor kid in the jump seat was starting to turn green. I could see that he wasn't going to make it!!

Called the FA's and asked them to discreetly bring up a sick sack. She came into the cockpit (pre 911) and just stood there. We were fighting the AC and finally told Center we were turning since they wouldn't give us higher. The kid was starting to Heave.

I didn't want him spewing all over the radios in the center panel so I grabbed my hat and put it down there. Yup He filled my hat up. End of the flight I gave him my hat. No Way I ever wanted that thing on my head again.
LMAO :lol:

Braaaap
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Braaaap »

av8ts wrote:I have no idea what you just said
+1 :lol:

niss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by niss »

I think OP has a hat, and is looking for the head that used to live in said hat?!?

She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro.

Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!

Return to “General Comments”