Chartright Paiggio questions

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Zaibatsu
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Chartright Paiggio questions

Post by Zaibatsu »

No response back from Chartright?

I fly 800 hours a year, but I get 15 days off a month. Hard pass if it's 300 per year tied to cell and sobriety. :drinkers:
---------- ADS -----------

Cessna 180
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Cessna 180 »

Anyone get a call back from them? Or the King Air in Regina?

Yycjetdriver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Yycjetdriver »

Cessna 180 wrote:Anyone get a call back from them? Or the King Air in Regina?
Probably several people. It usually takes about 5 offers before someone accepts their WAWCON.

mmm..bacon
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by mmm..bacon »

co-joe wrote:For YYC that's pretty good pay. I wouldn't take it but SW and NCA pay less than 60K for twin turbine captains (jet/dash carrot dangle), and CMA and GGN pay less than 50K (PML/airline carrot dangle).

there may be a shortage of holes (whatever that means) but YYC is still in a depression. 100 000 people on EI...
'Sept it aint YYC - it's YYZ! And how much is a house/apartment within a reasonable drive from YYZ nowadays?

Everything has an end, except a sausage, which has two!
co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

mmm..bacon wrote:
co-joe wrote:For YYC that's pretty good pay. I wouldn't take it but SW and NCA pay less than 60K for twin turbine captains (jet/dash carrot dangle), and CMA and GGN pay less than 50K (PML/airline carrot dangle).

there may be a shortage of holes (whatever that means) but YYC is still in a depression. 100 000 people on EI...
'Sept it aint YYC - it's YYZ! And how much is a house/apartment within a reasonable drive from YYZ nowadays?
Yeah I didn't really RTFQ. I would think Chartright has one pay scale country wide.

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PitchLink »

Hayseed wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:08 pm Is the 14 and 3 schedule mentioned above (on call for about 300 days a year) a typical schedule at Chartright?
Jesus I have no clue but that sounds god awful! And I thought the helicopter world had it bad for schedule!

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

But you get to fly a Paiggio!

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
goldeneagle
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goldeneagle »

PitchLink wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:43 pm Jesus I have no clue but that sounds god awful! And I thought the helicopter world had it bad for schedule!
You dug up a 4 year old thread for that ? Wonder if anything has changed there since

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PitchLink »

goldeneagle wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:18 am
PitchLink wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:43 pm Jesus I have no clue but that sounds god awful! And I thought the helicopter world had it bad for schedule!
You dug up a 4 year old thread for that ? Wonder if anything has changed there since
I was browsing at the airport bored and half asleep on my way home. Didn’t realize how old that was lol

whatsitdoingnow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by whatsitdoingnow »

Yes things have changed. Most planes are 3 crew, giving you a 2 week on call, 1 week off schedule. Although we have flexibility between crew members to cover for each other as required.

I suspect the average days flown per month is around 10-12 except for the ultras as they are work horses. However, they are also used to bring low time pilots in and build hours faster.

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PitchLink »

whatsitdoingnow wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:15 am Yes things have changed. Most planes are 3 crew, giving you a 2 week on call, 1 week off schedule. Although we have flexibility between crew members to cover for each other as required.

I suspect the average days flown per month is around 10-12 except for the ultras as they are work horses. However, they are also used to bring low time pilots in and build hours faster.
That’s a step in the right direction at least.

Joe Blow Schmo
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Joe Blow Schmo »

whatsitdoingnow wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:15 am Yes things have changed. Most planes are 3 crew, giving you a 2 week on call, 1 week off schedule. Although we have flexibility between crew members to cover for each other as required.

Any idea what the pay, schedule, and hours per year are for the recently advertised 601 captain job?

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Three pilot airplane.

Sounds great.

That way there’s always room for one to take time off when the others are working.

So I guess by default that would include all sick days, holidays, training, etc as well in your week off because the other two pilots would already be flying.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:34 pm Three pilot airplane.

Sounds great.

That way there’s always room for one to take time off when the others are working.

So I guess by default that would include all sick days, holidays, training, etc as well in your week off because the other two pilots would already be flying.
I suspect any of these companies are relatively busy right now

Last edited by Bug_Stomper_01 on Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Are you kidding?

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

‘Bob’ wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:40 pm Are you kidding?
Idk I’m out of management stuff, for a few years now, I’m just guessing they’re using these machines in lieu of airlines for several COVID19 loophole reasons

Return to “General Comments”