TC and the Cat

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

S&J, did you know that fierce contender is a guy that comes first and third in a circle jerk?
---------- ADS -----------

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
SplitS
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by SplitS »

Thats some funny shit you two - im laughing so hard Im crying here :lol:
:lol:

1st and 3rd - Cat youre killing me!!! Cat, you deserve your own Catagory on Avcanada, nevermind thread...

centerstored STFU already!!

Oh cpt sweet'njuicy where you been???? Long time it seems....

Keep flying till the noise stops.
Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

He has been practicing to be a contender. :mrgreen:

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
SplitS
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by SplitS »

Just like flying, its lifelong practice that makes perfect. :wink:

Keep flying till the noise stops.
LH
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by LH »

Sasquash ----while you are correct about the powers givento a policeman regarding this subject, that's not the way it would happen........unless the policeman contravened HIS OWN Force's instructions on same. He/she would FIRST have a superior apply to a Judge for a Search Warrant and one would/would not be issued. Reason being, that although they have the power under the Act to do exactly what you state, they are going into an "area" of which they have preliminary knowledge and with many pitfall areas that can get them into trouble. They therfore would get that Search Warrant to cover their butts.

The foregoing is not a matter of my opinion, but a matter of FACT because I was once a Member of the RCMP eons ago and in that regard, nothing has changed over the years since. In general terms, you don't "screw around" without a Search Warrant even if you have that power because you can get burned badly and find your ass "on the line" as a result. Once you have that Search Warrant, nobody can crap on you in any way unless you really do something "off the wall" during that search.

Centerstored -----Sorry but I've never met Cat nor do I know what his ass looks like......and I will and have disagreed with Cat before. Based on your reply, IF I was going to kiss an ass, I'd put in a request here to meet YOU in person.

Return to “General Comments”