Corporate gig in Red Deer, AB

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Rightseatdriver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Corporate gig in Red Deer, AB

Post by Rightseatdriver »

"Minimum TT 5000 hours, PIC 4000, Multi IFR 1000"

Am I applying for a king air/Navajo job or to be a direct Boeing 777 captain?!! :rolleyes: :| :lol:

Good minimums there, Jill. You should find someone in absolutely no time to fly your C90 out of Red Deer.
---------- ADS -----------

Sharklasers
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Corporate gig in Red Deer, AB

Post by Sharklasers »

Mostly unrelated, But We are less than 2 years removed from that being a reasonable requirement that a corporate department could expect to attain.
My mind is blown by how much times have changed.

goingnowherefast
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goingnowherefast »

If it paid the right amount, the equipment shouldn't matter too much. With those hours, I'd expect nicely into 6 figures, maybe a little more because it sounds like the schedule sucks. "Must be able to work flexible hours on a full-time basis and able to accommodate a regular flight schedule....Overnight, weekend and extended stay travel will be required"

Zaibatsu
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Zaibatsu »

Two pilots and four planes? Enjoy your days off... those are the ones you waited within one hour of the airport dead sober with the cellphone on but didn’t go flying. Can’t even get a maintenance day off with that staffing.

Hard pass.

Return to “General Comments”