Open Letter of thanks to applicants for ManTrans

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

rtpilot
Rank 1
Rank 1

Open Letter of thanks to applicants for ManTrans

Post by rtpilot »

Things are quite busy here so I would like to thank firstly the Avacanda web site folks for letting us use their medium and secondly, all that have taken the time to send me your résumé’s. I want you all to know that I did take the time (lots of it!) to read each and every one of them. Unfortunately, there was only one position required and I would have liked to of hired each one of you as I know how difficult it is to make it in this business, especially when one has low time. The richness, imaginative and thoroughness of many resumes made me wonder how the hell anyone ever took the time to read or even call me with the crappy résumé’s I sent in! Anyhow, thanks again and I wish you all luck and prosperity in your future endeavours, even if your still crazy enough to hang in there.

Sincerely,
Ron Tessier
---------- ADS -----------

Man I've tried nothing and I'm all out of Ideas!
desksgo
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by desksgo »

You just made a lot of people's days, including mine. Thank you for injecting some class and professionalism into this industry.

Best Regards,

DG

bcflyer
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by bcflyer »

Ron you crazy bugger!!! Hows things? Don't forget..... They'll call your house!!!! LMAO

fingersmac
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by fingersmac »

class act indeed.

LostinRotation
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by LostinRotation »

The fact that you read all of them and still made time to say "Thanks" for all that work, reflects well on you and your past. Even though I didn't apply, you made my day just knowing there are still some great employers out there....Thanks

-=0=LIR=0=-

Sometimes I think it's a shame when I get feelin' better when I'm feelin no pain.

Return to “General Comments”