RAIC - suspended license

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

msdjim
Rank 0
Rank 0

RAIC - suspended license

Post by msdjim »

So, I had a charge of a suspended license a few months back. I reinstated my license and I am now able to drive again but I'm wondering if this hinders my RAIC pass acceptance.

What is the likelihood of it being rejected?
---------- ADS -----------

tps8903
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: RAIC - suspended license

Post by tps8903 »

msdjim wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:58 pm So, I had a charge of a suspended license a few months back. I reinstated my license and I am now able to drive again but I'm wondering if this hinders my RAIC pass acceptance.

What is the likelihood of it being rejected?
A driver's licence is a provincial matter. Unless it was suspended for a criminal reason I suspect it won't even come up.

confusedalot
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: RAIC - suspended license

Post by confusedalot »

Depends on why your licence was suspended. If it is for a DUI or reckless driving like doing 200KPH, or something like that, it actually carries a criminal record.

So, a criminal record will show up.

What their decision is anybodies guess, they are a strange lot indeed, they have pulled security clearances for things like having being rounded up in a bar fight, or just knowing some person who just so happens to know someone who is in a minor and insignificant street gang, not talking hells angels here........minor stuff.

The TC security people operate above the law.

Attempting to understand the world. I have not succeeded.

veni, vidi,...... vici non fecit.

:?

Return to “General Comments”