2018 CNE Airshow

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: 2018 CNE Airshow

Post by photofly »

Could have been a lot worse. It's a $500 part and it can be changed on the ramp. A new one will need match drilling and painting though.
---------- ADS -----------

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
PilotDAR
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by PilotDAR »

When I was trained to fly helicopters, I was told that I was responsible for any damage caused by my rotor wash.

anofly
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by anofly »

Well the deck boxes should be lined up on the fence, and secured. It is granted it will e a few steps away from the plane. But at that end not an undoable walk.
The deck boxes are are "big, mt and light" most of the time. A dash could blow them too. I am sad about the damage. The heavy military types have big empty ramps to land on at their airports...

TT1900
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TT1900 »

PilotDAR wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:54 am When I was trained to fly helicopters, I was told that I was responsible for any damage caused by my rotor wash.
Within reason. If people aren’t properly securing objects on field when they should be then the crew is hardly to blame.

Any chance there is video surveillance on your part of the ramp Photofly?

Return to “General Comments”