Saron Exam

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Ben_Pilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Saron Exam

Post by Ben_Pilot »

Hello fellow aviators.

Wondering if anyone can provide me with tips or what to expect on new Saron exams? Any help, items you saw while writing the Saron will greatly help.

Cheers!
---------- ADS -----------

Sayagainplease
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Saron Exam

Post by Sayagainplease »

What helped me the most was Harv's air ATPL training course. It is boring! But it is very good and cover everything (you might want to skip a few modules but knowing what they say will help you a some point during your career.) DON'T read the exams feedback before you are ready to write the exam or you won't study as much.
It might look pricey but you actually get 9 month of pay time school credit so it can actually save you money.

Also if you can borrow the . and Aerocourse workbook you will ace the exam as you will know 90% of the actual exam questions and you will get to understand new graphs that you have never seen before.

That's how I studied. I wrote it earlier this week and it was easier than I expected.

One last thing : RTFQ! I had 6 wrong answers because I didn't read the questions properly!

igorcanuck
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by igorcanuck »

Aerocourse questions book. Helped me a lot. Even got the exactly same questions on my exam.

Ben_Pilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Ben_Pilot »

I appreciate it. :D

PersonPersonson
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by PersonPersonson »

I used Nizus.com and went through the Aerocourse material that they use in the ATPL groundschool. Nizus was actually pretty good. It is just practice exams but they are pretty similar to what you will see on the exam. Wrote mine about 4 months ago.

"There haven't been many times I've told myself I had too much fuel"

Return to “General Comments”