Terrible news for the Air Canada work force...

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Terrible news for the Air Canada work force...

Post by altiplano »

Chinese regime don't acknowledge how many they killed in manufactured famine, or the Cultural Revolution, or political disappearing, or Ughyur reeducation camps, or even Tiananmen Square...

They don't even acknowledge the fact that they have kidnapped and tortured 2 Canadians for the last year and a half...

You want someone to cite sources? Give me a break. Do you deny it?
---------- ADS -----------

tsgarp
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgarp »

fishface wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:04 pm Exactly.
People who say “Don’t believe anything out of China” actually have not a single reason to say/think that.
Like WTF do you actually know?
What? Because CTV news and your colleagues on lunch break say that? Or is it because we’re in Canada and our media is not biased/corrupt?
Fishface appears to be an agent of the CCP.

Eric Janson
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Eric Janson »

fishface wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:04 pm Exactly.
People who say “Don’t believe anything out of China” actually have not a single reason to say/think that.
Like WTF do you actually know?
What? Because CTV news and your colleagues on lunch break say that? Or is it because we’re in Canada and our media is not biased/corrupt?
I was in China yesterday.

On approach all the villages appear deserted - no sign of any human activity.

Roads are empty - even highways have zero traffic on them.

Roads in major cities have traffic visible.

I don't have an explanation - just what I observed.

Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find in this business
complexintentions
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by complexintentions »

I was out walking in London today. Tons of people out enjoying the 26C weather.

Not sure their presence is incontrovertible proof of anything, but that's what I saw.

I don't disagree that the Communist Party of China lies about things - that's literally what Communism is, a lie.

There were more than a few honest, truthful people trying to raise the alarm in China about what was really going on there. In spite of the government efforts to suppress them, they still exist.

But anecdotal information about traffic or funeral urns or mobile phone accounts needs to be examined critically before drawing conclusions, and even then those conclusions may not be correct.

I’m still waiting for my white male privilege membership card. Must have gotten lost in the mail.
OneYonge
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by OneYonge »

fishface wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:35 pm Point is I don’t need for the media to tell me what to think. I simply just don’t give a shit..
This includes Chinese propaganda right? Since you don't let China tell you what to think, you agree with not believing what they say.

Daigo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Daigo »

altiplano wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:27 pm Chinese regime don't acknowledge how many they killed in manufactured famine, or the Cultural Revolution, or political disappearing, or Ughyur reeducation camps, or even Tiananmen Square...

They don't even acknowledge the fact that they have kidnapped and tortured 2 Canadians for the last year and a half...

You want someone to cite sources? Give me a break. Do you deny it?
Whole heartedly agree!! There's so much going on there with clear it's impossible to deny all wrong doing by blaming the media.

The ugyur and western china cultural genocide in general
In particular i find to be very sad and is not being made as big of a deal as it should be

Return to “General Comments”