Who got there start in CYFS - CET4

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

PT6-114A
Rank 5
Rank 5

Who got there start in CYFS - CET4

Post by PT6-114A »

Good morning AVCanada. As I sit here sipping my coffee and doing my morning read I got to thinking how many of you out there got your start in fort Simpson?

I was prompted by a Facebook challenge about aviation witch got me looking back and I realized it was 20 years ago just about to the day that I did my first revenue trip in the mighty 206 for Simpson air. It was CET4 to CYQH pickup and return to CET4. Man sometimes it feels like yesterday!

Ted Grant was an amazing guy to work for. I remember the first time I had returned on a trip because the weather was bad I was so nervous thinking I was in trouble for not getting the mission done. He just asked what route I took, what I saw then said “well we will just try tomorrow “ no pressure no fuss was awesome.

Did not have to be Simpson Air maybe you were at Wolverine or South Nahanni. Hell let’s here about where ever you got your start! Love hearing about people’s starts.
Let’s keep it a good read. Have a great day PT6
---------- ADS -----------

vrefplus5
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Who got there start in CYFS - CET4

Post by vrefplus5 »

Mid Manitoba Air, CYNE. C206 floats, C337, PA31. 1991
---------- ADS -----------

squash junky
Rank 2
Rank 2