A mess to regain confidence.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: A mess to regain confidence.

Post by pelmet »

Rockie wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:45 am You’ve emphasized one part of a sentence from my previous post Pelmet. Sentences are a grammatical unit that express something, and must be read in their entirety to properly understand the meaning. See if you can focus long enough read the sentence in its entirety. You too fishface, you might find context you failed to notice before.
Another insult from Rockie. He is a fraud.

Here is what he said not to long ago.....
Rockie wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:45 amActually as of April 6th the number of worldwide confirmed cases reported to the WHO is 1,210,244 with the number of related deaths standing at 67,583. Now there are a several caveats to go along with those numbers but to save you the trouble of doing the math yourseelf that equals a 5.58% mortality rate.

But what are stats and medical expertise against the awe inspiring mental powers of Professor Pelmet? We should all bow...
Notice how he insults aggressively when he posts his fraudulent information.

Here is the reality folks....

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... st-thought

"Mounting evidence suggests the coronavirus is more common and less deadly than it first appeared.

The evidence comes from tests that detect antibodies to the coronavirus in a person's blood rather than the virus itself.

The tests are finding large numbers of people in the U.S. who were infected but never became seriously ill. And when these mild infections are included in coronavirus statistics, the virus appears less dangerous.

"The current best estimates for the infection fatality risk are between 0.5% and 1%," says Caitlin Rivers, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security."

And why is the mortality rate so much lower and going to get much lower once we discover how many people had the virus? Because of the obvious. The obvious is what we always knew...most people have mild symptoms yet they were not counted in the earlier statistics for death rate from the virus. It was obvious folks. You are being taken for a financial ride by the frauds like Rockie.

Quarantine the vulnerable and keep the economy open. If the vulnerable want to take a chance....no problem.

And by the way Rockie...you can bow to 'Professor Pelmet' at your convenience.
---------- ADS -----------

mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by mbav8r »

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... rus-update

U.S. Cases Rise 1.2%; Worst Yet to Come, WHO Says: Virus Update

New Jersey halted plans for indoor dining and New York City said it’s considering the same move as other U.S. states experience a surge in Covid-19 cases after reopening restaurants and bars. One of those states, Florida, reported a jump in its double-digit infection rate.

Texas posted a 2.9% increase in new cases, which pushed the cumulative total to 153,011, according to state health department figures. The one-day increase trailed the seven-day average of 4.2% and was the lowest in a week.

In Houston, where emergency rooms and intensive-care units have been strained by the influx of patients, the cohort of Covid-19 patients in ICUs below the age of 40 is about 15%, David Persse, the city’s director of emergency medical services, said during a media briefing on Monday.

“They are extremely ill,” Persse said. “If they’re thinking, ‘I’ll get sick and then I’ll get over it,’ recognize that 15% of the people in ICUs now are in their 20s and 30s.

I’m pretty thankful it’s not Pelmet making the decisions or of any influence whatsoever!
Even if it’s not as deadly as originally thought, doesn’t change the fact, the states who were more relaxed are now running out of hospital beds!

"Stand-by, I'm inverted"
Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

A little awareness of current events goes a long way. A live Pelmet experiment is ongoing as we speak in the US and it’s going poorly, soon to be catastrophic. Death, again according to experts...real ones, follow infections by a month. Late July is going to be very ugly.

North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by North Shore »

I don't think that anyone's mind is being changed here.... :smt014
Thread locked.

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.

Return to “General Comments”