Westjet mask policy

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Westjet mask policy

Post by montado »

I like this new normal...

https://globalnews.ca/news/7323022/west ... globalnews

What kind of moron family would let their 19 month old travel with no mask! Pass holders! They should be the good example! We are hitting next levels! :lol: (sarcasm if it wasn't obvious)

What will it be next week? Westjet kicks you off the flight because your travel companion pet dog isn't wearing a mask? How stupid can this get?
---------- ADS -----------

hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

Meatservo wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:36 pm
hotdog1 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:33 pm
Meatservo wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:06 pm

*your
Well , I’ll take that as a compliment. Allllllll of these posts and one grammatical error to be corrected. Not bad
Probably just a spell check issue, but keep up the good work combing through posts to find grammar mistakes. I might just make the next one on porpoise to give you something to do. 🧐

The thing is, this particular mistake isn't one you can blame on "spell check" or whatever. You have to deliberately hit the shift key to make an apostrophe, which means you're one of those people who doesn't really understand apostrophes or what they signify. Which frankly speaks to your general competence. Now, I respectfully (sort of) suggest that you drop this bickering with whomever you're insulting or bickering with -I can't be bothered to look and see- and craft some rational posts on the subject at hand. I don't bear you any ill will and I'm not sifting through your posts looking for spell-check glitches, but honestly I think the error is really a result of not giving a shit about the way you present yourself.

Also, Rockie, you cut it out, too. You and Hotdog are only entertaining yourselves, and nobody else is entertained. It makes us feel like idiots for bothering to contribute sincerely to this discussion- as it does really any time I try to participate in an "AvCanada" discussion.

You are as biff or rockie or whatever persona he wants to troll with.
How ironic of you to spend “your’e” time acting like a hero to correct a simple grammar mistake, and then go ahead to explain how you assume there is no possible way it could have been a mistake and that it means the understanding of the use of an apostrophe is wrong. How arrogant are you? Why would you even feel the need to point that out???
Is that your way of contributing sincerely to the discussion??

By the way, you missed the word “porpoise” when the word should have been “purpose”, you need to do a better job being the English teacher.

Keep up the ‘Sincere contributions’ and keep presenting yourself in a shit arrogant way. Lol

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

hotdog1 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:52 amIf you wish to be taken seriously and have people believe in your point of view...
Try spelling properly and not blaming it on autocorrect.
It’s the same reason the ‘flat earners’ movement continues to grow.
That person will seek out people who won’t make them feel stupid, so they seek others of the same mind-other flat earners.
Odd because you did get it right eventually in the same post.
Unlike you, I really won’t reply. Lol
Except for the four replies you've posted since.

Return to “General Comments”