College and university aviation programs?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Civic
Rank 2
Rank 2

College and university aviation programs?

Post by Civic »

Happy thanksgiving to all!

I was wondering has enrolment fallen back and how much training is done at places like Seneca and the programs at the Waterloo Wellington flight centre with their college programs?

I went by the Waterloo flight centre a few days ago and seen their Alsim simulator being shipped out, I guess things have slowed down?

Thanks again
---------- ADS -----------

flyingcanuck
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: College and university aviation programs?

Post by flyingcanuck »

Most are limiting how many can fly, and so many are behind because of covid and they aren't taking in another cohort next year. So fair to say, theyll be behind for a while. I'd say go private if timeframe is a concern

Cessna 180
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: College and university aviation programs?

Post by Cessna 180 »

Civic wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:29 am Happy thanksgiving to all!

I was wondering has enrolment fallen back and how much training is done at places like Seneca and the programs at the Waterloo Wellington flight centre with their college programs?

I went by the Waterloo flight centre a few days ago and seen their Alsim simulator being shipped out, I guess things have slowed down?

Thanks again
that's a new, second alsim, being delivered. they're slower, but by their choosing to limit students in the building.

Return to “General Comments”