Pfizer Covid Vaccine shows 90% effectiveness.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Pfizer Covid Vaccine shows 90% effectiveness.

Post by montado »

You mean you aren't one of those people who hang their mask off their rear view mirror? You really think the majority of people use their mask as perfect as you? Lmao... People throw their mask on and off like it's their underwear... Even give it little tugs here and there to adjust...

The problem for you mbav8r is that it's what everyone else is doing with their mask that will get you sick. It will be no help if you have a clean mask but some other idiot is touching their face and spreading the cesspool around.

And we can't refute the fact the number one prevention of influenza has been hand washing. But all the power to you if you think your masks are helping. I'm still waiting for the evidence... Trudeau said this will all be under control... Why can't anyone explain how this is spreading and the only answer is lockdown?

Didn't some companies issue 2 masks... Can you imagine flying a 4 day pairing with 2 masks... Like how gross is that? I think you are on to something... Everyone should be issued a couple dozen masks so you can replace them once an hour. Starting to sound more hygienic but science still says just wash your hands. In second thought even if you changed you mask every 10 minutes it's still disgusting and full of germs.... What do you do when you sneeze? Sneeze into the mask? Take it off? I still can't figure out this new hygienic way people are living. The more I think about it the more I see how covid spreads.
---------- ADS -----------

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

Remember this guy? The democrat that had time to write a book about leadership during a pandemic while he stuffed old people into ltc homes.
B7E37857-4BFD-4196-A44D-5EC45E36A606.png
B7E37857-4BFD-4196-A44D-5EC45E36A606.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 1055 times
So as it turns out he was undercutting death counts by as much at 50 percent in ltc homes.
Anyone want to buy this book?
3147FFE0-C8BF-4B55-80BF-586191F3BC61.jpeg
3147FFE0-C8BF-4B55-80BF-586191F3BC61.jpeg (618.45 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Funny the hypocrisy of it all... interesting to see the truths start to come out after the big election. Media will probably let this blow by as no big deal.

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

Last edited by Dh8Classic on Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2R
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by 2R »

More vaccines are coming soon , folks :)

Help is on the way !

Human Factor
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Human Factor »

"Help".

Will fix airplanes for food.
rjguy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rjguy »

Pfizer/Moderna why even consider participating in this experiment when science shows cheap effective treatment exists.

Be honest would you even entertain the shot if you knew the risks for you and your family are incredible low and effective treatment existed that is superior to the risk of short term and long term health issues with this experiment.

You want the world to open up ask yourself why is treatment being blocked and educate yourself on what the rest of the world is doing. India has won the war against Covid. Canada will also win the war when government allows treatment. The answer is in the video.

https://youtu.be/hVMsUIErCBM

But hey if they allowed treatment no one would make any money, die, or participate in this experiment. History will show that our government is directly responsible for each and every person who has died from Covid due to blocking the science / treatment.

Human Factor
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Human Factor »

It's really too bad that humans don't have immune systems anymore. They used to be so effective against this sort of thing.

Will fix airplanes for food.
shimmydampner
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by shimmydampner »

Well, not really. Viruses were just another way in which our population was kept in check, until we became intelligent enough to outsmart mother nature with things like medicine and vaccines. There's too many people. Nature is trying to do what's necessary to fix that and we're getting in the way. We think this bad cold is terrible; just wait until mother nature really gets it right.

gtappl
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by gtappl »

Human Factor wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:24 pm It's really too bad that humans don't have immune systems anymore. They used to be so effective against this sort of thing.
Yeah no pandemics in the 1900's

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Someone here predicted that Covid would magically disappear after the US election because it was no longer needed as a weapon against Trump. I can’t remember who exactly but I do remember which camp he came from.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

That was me rockie. Yes I thought it was political: it was and still is. So yes I wasn’t completely right but I also wasn’t wrong about it being political.

Look at Andrew cuomo and Gavin Newsom. Both were saying we have to lockdown and take extreme measures right up until Biden took office, then all of a sudden the Democrats minds changed and it was okay to open back up.... how is it trump is out and now the tune changes? Also uncovering cuomo hiding death counts as he forced elderly into ltc and then hauled bodies away in freezer trucks. Democrats want him to be president.

How is it right when cases are at all time highs, all of a sudden now it’s time to open back up? Covid is proving to be more political than anything. No I can’t predict every turn of events but you don’t have to look to hard to see that this is less about the virus and more about politics.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

montado wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:04 am
How is it right when cases are at all time highs, all of a sudden now it’s time to open back up? Covid is proving to be more political than anything. No I can’t predict every turn of events but you don’t have to look to hard to see that this is less about the virus and more about politics.
If you google "us covid" you'll see new cases have been dropping every day since Jan 8. Trump was doing everything he could to increase cases, whereas the new administration is doing everything they can do reduce cases. Bizarre. Why do you support trump when he actively increased covid? Are you the product of a Russian troll farm? Your job is done, you can go home to your wife now.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

All I'm saying is the politicians are not consistent. When cases are over 100k a day all of a sudden its okay to open things up and do a 180, when last summer and fall cases were under 50k a day and they wanted to fully lockdown.

Amazing how things are opening and cases are still dropping... Hmmm... Why are we even doing lockdowns to begin with. Doesn't seem to make a difference. I don't think we can say cases are dropping in the states because Trump is out. If Trump was still in the charts would look the same... Look at everywhere else, everyone has the same trends no matter how they are dealing with covid... Hmmm.

Return to “General Comments”