I've been blocked

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

redlaser
Rank 5
Rank 5

I've been blocked

Post by redlaser »

Yesterday I was blocked from posting comments on the popular Irish Linkedin site, the reason being I commented on the 737 Max aircraft saying the aircraft should be recycled into tin cans or toad-sters, 🙄Looks like Boeing didn't like my comments about their just recertified airplane, and asked Linkedin to block me from using their site, I guess linkedin is more concerned about their advertisers than aviation Safety. Personally I never liked the LinkedIn site, For several reasons. happy Holidays
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by redlaser on Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't let your wife talk you out of buying an airplane, :D
porcsord
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: I've been blocked

Post by porcsord »

It's the beauty of free speech, there can be consequences to what you say, especially on a privately controlled platform.

RedAndWhiteBaron
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by RedAndWhiteBaron »

Nah - I'm quite certain it was for bad spelling.

It's toasters. :smt040

I will dance the sky on laughter-silvered wings.
redlaser
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by redlaser »

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, so my spelling checkers on Google got it wrong, So a slice of bread put in a toad-ster comes out as a toasters, not toast, and a 737 max cut up in slivers would make good toad-ster 😄

Heliian
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Heliian »

Well, maybe you can be blocked from the popular AvCanada site too. I mean, I get upset with this popular AvCanada site sometimes too but I always come back to the AvCanada site.

Why are you shilling LinkedIn? It's really one of the fakest productions out there.

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

I'd fly the Max in a heartbeat; in a front seat, not in the back!

Loner
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Loner »

redlaser wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:03 pm should be recycled into tin cans or toad-sters
Because you think Goldorak is better?

redlaser
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by redlaser »

Too heavy, will cause my amphibian to be out of it's C of G, 🙄

redlaser
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by redlaser »

I took the time to read LINKEDIN use policy, only to find out they gather your information and sell it to third parties, by using pop ups, and cookies they gather your information, So your information is far from being safe, They are as bad as Face Book, maybe even worst,

newlygrounded
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by newlygrounded »

porcsord wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:13 pm It's the beauty of free speech, there can be consequences to what you say, especially on a privately controlled platform.
Do you really want those 2 or 3 tech monopoly companies to get away with anything? I'd agree with you when the internet was more "organic" but now any site worth a damn gets bought out.

redlaser
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by redlaser »

Most Face book and Twitter and some YouTube users are going to "parler" where you can say whatever you want, unless you want to commit murder you won't be blocked by some jerk face administrator who thinks he knows better, Freedom of opinions will be ok until Google or Facebook buys them out,

Heliian
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Heliian »

redlaser wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:12 pm Most Face book and Twitter and some YouTube users are going to "parler" where you can say whatever you want, unless you want to commit murder you won't be blocked by some jerk face administrator who thinks he knows better, Freedom of opinions will be ok until Google or Facebook buys them out,
Why did they chose a French word for their social though?

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

redlaser wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:12 pm Most Face book and Twitter and some YouTube users are going to "parler" where you can say whatever you want, unless you want to commit murder you won't be blocked by some jerk face administrator who thinks he knows better, Freedom of opinions will be ok until Google or Facebook buys them out,
Parler is full of Proud Boys and Trump Election Deniers. By all means, if you swing that way, go there. It'll raise the average IQ of those left on Facebook and Twitter.

Return to “General Comments”