Should Canadian airlines stop flights to UK, New covid strain.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

RippleRock
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Should Canadian airlines stop flights to UK, New covid strain.

Post by RippleRock »

Rockie wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:41 am
montado wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:07 pm How many more people could die if we take weekends off?
How many more people could die if they listen to anything you say? Do the world a favour and shut up.
You're a certified IDIOT and caustic troll Rockie.
---------- ADS -----------

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

mbav8r wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:48 am As for the politician who took a vacation and will now work from home, who fucken cares!
Guess he won’t be working from home, guess more people care than you thought lol.

Gino Under
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Gino Under »

Since when did we all of a sudden get shocked and surprised by the behaviour of politicians?
Probably never. Right?
Since when did McDonald's not let you in to use their extraordinarily clean toilets?
News to me and certainly none of the ones I’ve used. But individual franchisees may decide otherwise.

We're in the era of herd stupidity so who among us hasn't figured that out?
Follow the simple guidelines the experts (entomologists, certainly not politicians) have prescribed and live your life, such as it is, the best way YOU know how, in times of this pandemic.

Remember, all for one and one for all, and f**k everybody else!

"I'll tell you what's wrong with society. No one drinks from the skulls of their enemies!"

Return to “General Comments”