RYanair forced to land in “White Russia”

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: RYanair forced to land in “White Russia”

Post by photofly »

I'm not joking. I don't know what you mean by a high trust society. Who's trusting whom, and to do what?
---------- ADS -----------

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Julian.B
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Julian.B »

ReserveTank wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:50 am
Julian.B wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:03 am
CpnCrunch wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:57 am

It would almost be funny if I didn't think ReserveTank didn't actually think this way. He blames institutional racism in Canada on black people from Africa, which is highly ironic.

I'm guessing that ReserveTank was born in a shithole country with no freedoms.

You know what's funny? Many of us born in "Sh*thole countries with no freedom" knew we were living in a "Shithole country with no freedom".

You "Pure Canadians" don't know that... (you now also live in a sh*thole country with no freedom).
That's the painful part about it. Canada was a very good country, considered one of the best along with the likes of Germany, Britain, and Switzerland (see a pattern?). It had a good reputation as a peaceful and peacekeeping nation. The economy has always been resilient, and the treatment of its citizens was the envy of many nations.

But all of that has been withering for the past 10 years, and the decay has rapidly accelerated in the past 5. Canadians went from screaming about genital mutilation in Africa to passively accepting that Canadian boys should be snipped and made into eunuchs. Everyone with a shithole passport comes over to loot Canadian tax dollars. While Canadian birth rates sink year after year, they welcome (and fully pay for) foreign families to immigrate with quad-strollers full of kids. I wonder if those kids are going to care about equal rights when they are the majority. Fun times await.

I'm afraid the self righteousness comes from riding on the tattered coattails of what the country used to be. It's kind of like the idiots who always point to Sweden as some kind of global example of a great country. If anything, they should have been the example of breaking themselves from the inside due to their reckless globalist policies. But it's entirely the point of the nonstop barrage of self-righteous media feeds-To make the midwits feel numb whilst the country goes into full dilapidation a la South Africa.
I could not have said it better myself. This country used to be the envy of the world. In the last 15 years it has spiraled dived into the "(?)" (pick an adjective) it is today. The social justice warriors, the ultra politically correct, the WOKE movement and the left wing politicians are running this country into the ground: economically and morally.

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

photofly wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:55 am I'm not joking. I don't know what you mean by a high trust society. Who's trusting whom, and to do what?
You engaged in the conversation without understanding what was being discussed.
What does a trusting society consist of? Start with that.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

Why don’t you tell me what you mean by a “high trust society”. They’re you’re words, I’m just asking you to clarify and explain what you mean with that choice of words. Why don’t we start with that!

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Oh dear.

TCAS II
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by TCAS II »

It all comes down to men seeking power...time will tell if he is tortured and then you can continue to defend these actions.

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

TCAS II wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:05 pm It all comes down to men seeking power...time will tell if he is tortured and then you can continue to defend these actions.
Cry a river. He's on a terrorist list for acts committed against Belarus and their people. It's their duty to bring him in to face charges. He will have a chance to defend his position. It's not as if other pax were harmed.

"Dissident journalist" is the term the media uses for a suspected terrorist. All to touch your Pavlovian buttons and evoke an automatic response. I would say the trick works on the public very well.

It's so moronic how some of you believe all of this anti-Russia propaganda. They spent years and millions of dollars down South on it only to prove zero.

For that matter, Navalny was a wanted criminal as well.

shimmydampner
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by shimmydampner »

ReserveTank wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:50 am Canadians.... passively accepting that Canadian boys should be snipped and made into eunuchs.
Uhhhhh, I'm sorry...what's this now?

DadoBlade
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by DadoBlade »

delete.

Last edited by DadoBlade on Mon May 24, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedAndWhiteBaron
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by RedAndWhiteBaron »

And Lukashenko is a tin pot dictator with more power than sense - and he has little actual power.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. He is living proof: vanish the reporters, and all... I seem to remember Putin doing that, once or twice...

I will dance the sky on laughter-silvered wings.
kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

Reserve Tank. The smartest guy in every room he's ever walked into. Lol
ReserveTank wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:58 pm
Bolter wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:27 pm https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/belarus-a ... -1.6038279

Gospadin Lukashenko doing a bit of overreach to arrest (& likely get rid of) a journalist.
Doubt much will happen but think flights to/from Belarus, including entering their airspace, should be banned until buddy is turned loose & returned to the west. Subsidy made available for western airlines affected.
Doubt that will happen. 🛑 or I’ll say 🛑 again 🙄
Journalist LOL. More like traitorous trouble maker. Belarus is one of the last clean countries that have resisted Western degeneracy, all due to the efforts of Luka (whether anyone likes him or not). Belarusians have in society what Canadians USED to have before circa 1965. People like Tsikhanouskaya and Protasevich aren't true Belarusians, they are full-fledged degenerate Westerners out to destroy the Belarusian way of life. Not every country is like Canada and just lets every single foreign asset walk all over it.

It's fully within Lukashenko's reach to have an aircraft intercepted if he perceived a threat to his country. Anybody cry when a plane suspected of carrying assange was intercepted and forced to land in Austria?

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

ReserveTank wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:58 pm
Bolter wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:27 pm https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/belarus-a ... -1.6038279

Gospadin Lukashenko doing a bit of overreach to arrest (& likely get rid of) a journalist.
Doubt much will happen but think flights to/from Belarus, including entering their airspace, should be banned until buddy is turned loose & returned to the west. Subsidy made available for western airlines affected.
Doubt that will happen. 🛑 or I’ll say 🛑 again 🙄
Journalist LOL. More like traitorous trouble maker. Belarus is one of the last clean countries that have resisted Western degeneracy, all due to the efforts of Luka (whether anyone likes him or not). Belarusians have in society what Canadians USED to have before circa 1965. People like Tsikhanouskaya and Protasevich aren't true Belarusians, they are full-fledged degenerate Westerners out to destroy the Belarusian way of life. Not every country is like Canada and just lets every single foreign asset walk all over it.

It's fully within Lukashenko's reach to have an aircraft intercepted if he perceived a threat to his country. Anybody cry when a plane suspected of carrying assange was intercepted and forced to land in Austria?
Lots of people cried when that happened. Maybe if you say it enough times, people will remember differently. I don’t seem to remember a fake bomb threat or the use of armed interceptors in that incident, though.

And if you wrote the same type of things you wrote about Canada, about Belarus... ...you would be a terrorist as well in their eyes. No bombs planted. No airliners hijacked. No rockets fired. No hostages taken. Just pure freedom of speech. So-called western cancel culture has absolutely nothing on the outright attacks on freedom of speech in Eastern Europe.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
Biff
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Biff »

ReserveTank wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:19 pm
TCAS II wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:05 pm It all comes down to men seeking power...time will tell if he is tortured and then you can continue to defend these actions.
Cry a river. He's on a terrorist list for acts committed against Belarus and their people. It's their duty to bring him in to face charges. He will have a chance to defend his position. It's not as if other pax were harmed.

"Dissident journalist" is the term the media uses for a suspected terrorist. All to touch your Pavlovian buttons and evoke an automatic response. I would say the trick works on the public very well.

It's so moronic how some of you believe all of this anti-Russia propaganda. They spent years and millions of dollars down South on it only to prove zero.

For that matter, Navalny was a wanted criminal as well.
What actions made him a terrorist?

The worst I can see was that he was publisher/editor of a Belarus centred news Chanel called Nexta. In that role, “as mass protests became a daily feature of life in Belarus, Nexta published times and places for demonstrators to meet, suggestions for countering and avoiding police, and instructions to keep the movement peaceful.”

Doesn’t really sound like a terrorist but maybe that’s what a terrorist does in Eastern Europe?

Biff
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Biff »

ReserveTank wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:05 pm
photofly wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:55 am I'm not joking. I don't know what you mean by a high trust society. Who's trusting whom, and to do what?
You engaged in the conversation without understanding what was being discussed.
What does a trusting society consist of? Start with that.
I’d like to know what you meant as well.

When you answer a question with a question is suggests that you don’t really know.

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

It's responses like some of the windbags above, that show in marked detail how disgusting this forum has become of late. I thought it was bad when COVID first started, but hell it's only getting worse of late.

If you can't see the this incident is nothing short of unlawful interference, or piracy, then you are willfully blind to what's going on in the world.

TCAS II
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by TCAS II »

Don’t trust the Russians, or the Belorussians. Look at what’s going on in Crimea. Even during WWII, the Russians changed sides.

Either way, this was a hijacking of an aircraft from a corrupt government.

Power corrupts.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

It is now confirmed that the "bomb threat" email was actually sent 24 minutes after ATC notified the plane about the threat:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/em ... 021-05-27/

Also, they made a few other mistakes in the email, and it wasn't very plausible: https://archive.is/843S6

Clearly it was planned in advance by the Belarus authorities, so they are the ones who sent the bomb threat.

Why are you supporting terrorists, ReserveTank?

dhc#
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by dhc# »

Belarus: Russia blocks some flights for avoiding its ally

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57271949

Return to “General Comments”