Cascadia Air

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Pacqing
Rank 4
Rank 4

Cascadia Air

Post by Pacqing »

Whats the scuttle butt on this new start up?
---------- ADS -----------

702pipeliner
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Cascadia Air

Post by 702pipeliner »

Not a "new" start up. Former kd air, new owner. Interesting management from what I have heard. One of the managers is former integra.

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

Edited because I was thinking of the wrong company / team...my bad.

Last edited by Invertago on Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
scdriver
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by scdriver »

Invertago wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:45 pm Looks like bits and pieces of KD air with a touch if island express air and leftovers of orca run by a new very 'woke' management team.
What makes them woke

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

Opps... sorry I mixed up my companies, I was thinking of Iskwew Air.

https://www.pqbnews.com/business/iskwew ... ts-to-yvr/

The woke part is... best described by reading their news articles / reviewing the company website / values posted. "Woke" is such a loaded word, some will love it some will hate it, but I think it does describe the companies values well.

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
702pipeliner
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 702pipeliner »

Invertago wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:56 pm Opps... sorry I mixed up my companies, I was thinking of Iskwew Air.
I mean you wouldn't be to incorrect those 703s in the lower mainland all tend to be the same flavor

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

No. There’s “woke” airlines. And then there’s all of the bother bottom feeders that prey on lowtimers unwilling to leave the big smoke. You need a lot more than a name like Orca or Cascadia to be woke. At least KD had an honest name.

Since their planes already look rough from 500 feet away, I’m pretty sure they are the latter.

I use the term woke to describe pretty much anyone who tells people to wake up, thinking that they are somehow ahead or exclusive in their hidden knowledge.

Like this guy who thinks he’s escaping the Martix. He thinks he has woken up, but he and his followers are probably going to wind up like air traffic controllers circa 1981 when they actually get woken up.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=148933

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html

Return to “General Comments”