Challenges to the Vaccine Mandate

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Arnie Pye
Rank 4
Rank 4

Challenges to the Vaccine Mandate

Post by Arnie Pye »

Interesting article in the CBC. It outlines most of the charter objections sited by the anti-vaxx crowd.

To summarize;

Companies are following government legislation
The Charter does not guarantee you a specific profession
You can't complain because you are choosing not to be vaccinated
Your individual rights and freedoms are balanced against the broader interest of society

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6186034
---------- ADS -----------

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Challenges to the Vaccine Mandate

Post by montado »

Very interesting dawg. Tell us more!

Israel is doing this right. I don’t accept anyone as vaccinated until they have a booster 3rd shot.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8239533/isra ... ster-shot/

Double double stands for double vax wear double layer (2 masks) around me. Triple vaccinated, you can down gauge to single mask if outdoors, still use two indoors.

Also if you are walking through the terminal you need goggles, but only until you are sitting, when you sit down you can remove the goggles. Face shields are needed when eating or drinking on the plane as your mask may be removed. I voted liberal this election because Trudeau had the most clear path of vaccine orders through 2024 to get us to waves 10-12.

These policies are just to get us through the 5th wave, after that I will need to up some policies to protect us from the 6th wave. I am using the science from this wave to learn better what rules we need for the next waves. We are in this together! Thank you for your cooperation in making me feel safe.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Last edited by Bingo Fuel on Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

Got my kids jabbed, we might now get herd immunity once everyone gets the booster and I just ordered some horse dewormer on the dark web to throw on my cornflakes in the morning.

BINGO!

telex
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by telex »

Arnie Pye wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:28 pm Interesting article in the CBC. It outlines most of the charter objections sited by the anti-vaxx crowd.

To summarize;

Companies are following government legislation
The Charter does not guarantee you a specific profession
You can't complain because you are choosing not to be vaccinated
Your individual rights and freedoms are balanced against the broader interest of society

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6186034
So if I understand correctly... It's not a free choice?

You will do as your government commands of you or else?

Can we get a CTV "fact check" on this to verify the CBC claims?

https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/privacy-topic ... ct-pipeda/

Liberalism itself as a religion where its tenets cannot be proven, but provides a sense of moral rectitude at no real cost.
Cessna 180
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Cessna 180 »

This is just state propaganda. Gotta work for those Trudeau Bucks.

porcsord
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by porcsord »

Cessna 180 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:47 pm This is just state propaganda.
Was the CBC also just state propaganda when the Conservatives were in power? Or is it just a liberal propaganda machine?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

porcsord wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:54 am
Was the CBC also just state propaganda when the Conservatives were in power? Or is it just a liberal propaganda machine?
CBC has always been left wing garbage but it went into overdrive once the Trudope regime got in. I don’t remember too many CBC articles praising the Conservatives when they were in. They made a big deal about the conservative lady who ordered the $15 hotel orange juice but not much about the SNC scandal or the billion dollar WE charity scandal.

Let’s Go Brandon
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:09 am
CBC has always been left wing garbage but it went into overdrive once the Trudope regime got in. I don’t remember too many CBC articles praising the Conservatives when they were in. They made a big deal about Conservative appointed Senator Pamela Wallin charging $142,326 in inappropriate senate expenses while she was sitting on corporate boards in which she earned over one million dollars in stock options but not much about the SNC scandal or the billion dollar WE charity scandal.
Fixed it for you.

Also.

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=cbc+snc+lavalin

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

‘Bob’ wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:08 am
Inverted2 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:09 am

CBC has always been left wing garbage but it went into overdrive once the Trudope regime got in. I don’t remember too many CBC articles praising the Conservatives when they were in. They made a big deal about Conservative appointed Senator Pamela Wallin charging $142,326 in inappropriate senate expenses while she was sitting on corporate boards in which she earned over one million dollars in stock options but not much about the SNC scandal or the billion dollar WE charity scandal.
Fixed it for you.

Also.

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=cbc+snc+lavalin
That’s peanuts compared to the billions your Lieberal buds have been stealing from the taxpayers over the past 6 years. How much did Trudumbs family get paid to speak at WE charity? It’s more than the 142,326 if you care to look.

Let’s Go Brandon
porcsord
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by porcsord »

Your argument loses some credibility when you accuse something of being state propaganda, when it depends on if it agrees with your interpretation of what is news worthy.

Cessna 180
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Cessna 180 »

Of course it was, but they're always going to favor the party the writes the bigger cheque.

Why am I trusting the CBC for legal advice anyways? Didn't they recently lose a high-profile case when they sued the conservative party for copyright infringement?

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Oh yeah, the CBC is so biased, unlike the rest of the media outlets out there. I'm so glad we have trustworthy newspapers like the Toronto Sun.

https://mobile.twitter.com/stephenlaute ... 2797551619

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
JasonE
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by JasonE »

Didn't anyone notice the millions in handouts to news/media outlets just before the election? Hmmmm.

"Carelessness and overconfidence are more dangerous than deliberately accepted risk." -Wilbur Wright
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

JasonE wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:18 am Didn't anyone notice the millions in handouts to news/media outlets just before the election? Hmmmm.
Interesting... source?

telex
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by telex »

https://www.rebelnews.com/exclusive_new ... on_pay-off

Let me guess... rebelnews link so it's fake news...

Liberalism itself as a religion where its tenets cannot be proven, but provides a sense of moral rectitude at no real cost.
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

telex wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:29 am https://www.rebelnews.com/exclusive_new ... on_pay-off

Let me guess... rebelnews link so it's fake news...
Outlets which include Postmedia (and its affiliates) as well as the Epoch Times. All shining examples of left wing journalism, and I'm sure all of them endorsed Trudeau. (Spoilers: they didn't)

Last edited by Bingo Fuel on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

telex wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:29 am Let me guess... rebelnews link so it's fake news...
See, you're starting to get the idea.

So the government put out emergency funding to support a vast number of media companies. So what? This was done under Stephen Harper's Conservative majority too. Also, none of the articles give a timeline to when these funds were issued.

Please explain how supporting Mountain Sledder Snowmobile Magazine helped the liberal agenda in this past election?

Again, you're grasping at straws trying to find anecdotal information you feel supports your claims.

telex
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by telex »

737Maximilian wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:55 am
telex wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:29 am Let me guess... rebelnews link so it's fake news...
See, you're starting to get the idea.

So the government put out emergency funding to support a vast number of media companies. So what? This was done under Stephen Harper's Conservative majority too. Also, none of the articles give a timeline to when these funds were issued.

Please explain how supporting Mountain Sledder Snowmobile Magazine helped the liberal agenda in this past election?

Again, you're grasping at straws trying to find anecdotal information you feel supports your claims.
Incorrect.

I provided a link to the $61 million given to media.

I made no judgement on the media that were gifted the funds.

Return to “General Comments”