Stripper slips past airport security

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

N8
Rank 3
Rank 3

Stripper slips past airport security

Post by N8 »

http://www.webindia123.com/news/showdet ... &cat=World

Sozzled stripper in G-string slips past airport security!
London | May 17, 2004 3:10:08 PM IST

A tipsy lap-dancer, Soraya Wilson, 22, sparked an airport terror scare after sneaking aboard an empty jet wearing a G-String.

According to The Sun, Soraya sneaked past the security guards and police before scaling a barbed wire fence.

The drunken stripper, who was searching for a place to sleep after a bust-up with her boyfriend staggered along the runway before boarding on to the private plane.

Soraya was found eight hours later by shocked security staff. She had passed out in the cockpit.

Meanwhile, as a probe was launched into the security breach at Aberdeen airport, Soraya admitted, "I had too much to drink and somehow ended up at the airport. I was just trying to find a place to spend the night".

"I don't know who was more embarrassed when they found me. The security men because I had managed to break in or me, because I was just wearing my knickers and a little top when I woke up," the report quoted Soraya as saying.

Surprisingly, Soraya was let off with just a word of caution. She said, "If I can break into a a major airport, what chance have they got catching terrorists?"

"There are gaps in security that have to be addressed," said Nicola Sturgeon, a Scottish National Party member. (ANI)
---------- ADS -----------

sport
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sport »

What no picture :?:

What kind of news link tells a story like this with no picture :D

N8
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by N8 »

Some things are better left to the imagination.

This is particularly true when the words “woman” and “internet” are used in the same sentence. hiding

Ex. "I met this great woman on the internet"

Panama Jack
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Stripper slips past airport security

Post by Panama Jack »

N8 wrote:Soraya was found eight hours later by shocked security staff. She had passed out in the cockpit.

"I had too much to drink and . . . . . I was just trying to find a place to spend the night".

Can always count on the warmheartedness and selfless humanity of an airline pilot to help out a poor drunken stripper in a G-string. :twisted: Hmmmm, maybe she is familiar enough with pilots to find comfort in curling up in a cockpit. I got some great stories about strippers on airplanes, uh, but I digress. . . . :oops:

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.”
-President Ronald Reagan
Panama Jack
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Panama Jack »

If you're looking for some fun gaming action, this one fits the theme of the moment :twisted:

http://www.lula3d.com

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.”
-President Ronald Reagan
Yoyoma
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Yoyoma »

Panama Jack wrote:I got some great stories about strippers on airplanes, uh, but I digress. . . . :oops:
I don't think you can back out now...Come on, spit it out!! :twisted:

N8
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by N8 »

Yoyoma wrote:
Panama Jack wrote:I got some great stories about strippers on airplanes, uh, but I digress. . . . :oops:
I don't think you can back out now...Come on, spit it out!! :twisted:
I think I'd like to hear a story or two as well.

Flyin' Hack
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Flyin' Hack »

Panama Jack wrote:If you're looking for some fun gaming action, this one fits the theme of the moment :twisted:

http://www.lula3d.com
Looks like fun... :twisted: but decent gameplay though? or is that not really much of a concern for anyone buying the game? have you played it?

Somewhere there's a job where the customers enjoy taking the scenic route...
Panama Jack
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Panama Jack »

Can't get it here because of the subject matter (it's strictly contraband in this country), but if I could I would in a heartbeat and gameplay would take a backseat to, uh, the other aspects like the "Bouncing boobs technology: natural animation using motion capturing" (wow!!! these PC's have come a long way haven't they?!?!?), "the rubber-slut look" and "Hot pursuits with lots of rubber on the asphalt-- and elsewhere." Heck, looks better than Tetrus and Myst. :twisted:

-President Ronald Reagan
Flyin' Hack
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Flyin' Hack »

:lol: quite true...

Which country is that? I want to know where I won't be welcomed :twisted:

I downloaded the trailer for the game this morning... didn't show much about the actual gameplay... didn't have to either... :wink: the natural animation looked good, but didn't notice realistic "bounce"... :( I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for it in stores though... wonder if any Canadian ones will even carry it... especially in Saskatoon, as there could be a risk of me enjoying a beer while taking in the game content... and that's a no-no in this province. :?

Somewhere there's a job where the customers enjoy taking the scenic route...
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz »

But she was drunk.. It's a good thing muslims don't drink.. Or we'd be in trouble.. :wink:

Panama Jack
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Panama Jack »

Ahhh, finally, here comes cyyz. They ought to fire all the strippers in the UK for drunken stupidity and start anew, huh?!?!?! :wink:

-President Ronald Reagan
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz »

ROFL PJ.. But I'd fire the security people for not doing their jobs..

The strippers can take the contract for administering Security test and be incharge of scrutiny..

But I guess they don't have University degrees to be able to test the system like it's brilliant administrators..

Panama Jack
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Panama Jack »

cyyz wrote:The strippers can take the contract for administering Security test and be incharge of scrutiny..
More enjoyable pre-flight friskings coming to you from the country that brought you Virgin Atlantic Airways, Elizabeth Hurley and Austin Powers. :wink:

Just keep an eye on your wallet when you're asked to spread it against the wall by a dominatrix in long black leather boots, peak cap and whip.

-President Ronald Reagan
FamilyGuy
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by FamilyGuy »

Ya know maybe YYZ IS on to something.

I'm flying in the back of big red later this week so I went and checked out what the security folks will and won't allow in carry-on. To my utter surprise these losers have banned me from brining my trusty ole catapult on board. Can you believe that? Honestly, what harm is a catapult to anyone on an aiplane? Now I'm going to be the only guy at the Catapulters Inernational Convention without a catapult! This sucks. Naked strippers are fine but not my trusty mark III catapult?? Fire me all!!! :wink:

Return to “General Comments”