looking for answers

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

looking for answers

Post by Cat Driver »

I may get some flack for mentioning another forum, but there is an interesting senario about to be played out over on Jet-Thrust. Anyhow people are getting bored with nothing interesting going on right now.

I really don't think it will damage Avcanadas readership to bop over and have a look.

In General, under Captians and Co-pilots there is something worth watching. I have sort of made some critical observations about TC and one of the moderators suggested that TC respond with their side of the story, so to speak.

I'm waiting for one of their people to respond......

Should be interesting to see if they do. :D

Wouldn't it be nice to have an open discussion with TC about how they conduct their affairs? :D

Don't worry, I'll be the front man for the industry, they can't do me any more harm.

Cat Driver:
---------- ADS -----------

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
MurtsAir
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by MurtsAir »

put up a link to jet thrust

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

I dont know how, but someone else will...

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
Special K
Rank 3
Rank 3

It won't happen!

Post by Special K »

If TC can't control the situation, they won't have anything to do with it.

It's too bad.

CYA
K

DA900
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by DA900 »

http://www.jetthrust.com/ Enter fourms 3 from the right very top

Rectum, damn near killed 'em
bandaid
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by bandaid »

You just wanted us to read that they wanted you to run for Prime Minister. I could just see your slogan. "If you want a prick to run this country it might as well be a honest one." LOL. Good on ya.

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

Yeh, Bandaid :

I may not be a pillar of the community in some peoples eyes, but at least I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in....

You gonna vote for me..? :D :D :D
Cat

Duke Elegant
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Duke Elegant »

Geez ..

That's a slow dreary website.. only three topics over tha last few days... but you sure get them revved up eh?

TC won't show up . They do not like fair fights.

For me , VNE is not a limitation , it's a goal
KENNYR
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by KENNYR »

Geez Duke, sorry you find it dreary. Why dont you register and then liven it up a bit????? I'm sure we are all ears for your pearls of wisdom!

twinpratts
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by twinpratts »

Yawn... :roll:

5x5
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 5x5 »

Getting drowsy, sooo drowsy...... Image

loopy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by loopy »

I know TC keeps up on what's on that site, and probably this one too. The last time I was there there was a post from someone at TC advertising for a safety seminar and in their post they left a link for registration. whip Bait 'em out CAT. They probably won't respond.

Last edited by loopy on Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Doc »

Not to bash another forum....but...I figure I've only got so many clicks of my mouse left....and what with the sailing site, the two bike sites and this one, I'm not about to waste any clicks over at Jet Thrust. A little too restrictive for me! You have to spend your time pretty much agreeing with the moderators....and hell....I dont agree with myself half the time!

KISS_MY_TCAS
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by KISS_MY_TCAS »

I know TC keeps up on what's on that site, and probably this one too.
Of course they do. It gives them something to do when throwing pencils at the ceiling in thier cubicle becomes monotonous.

Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ... »

Doc wrote:Not to bash another forum....but...I figure I've only got so many clicks of my mouse left....and what with the sailing site, the two bike sites and this one, I'm not about to waste any clicks over at Jet Thrust. A little too restrictive for me! You have to spend your time pretty much agreeing with the moderators....and hell....I dont agree with myself half the time!
Avcanada ROCKS!! Everyone else SUCKS!!

(ahem) Thank you.

Linda*! Where are my turrets pills?

*names changed to protect the innocent*

loopy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by loopy »

Nice handle TCAS. bootyshake :mrgreen:

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

Please take note troops:

If you read my comments in Jet Thrust there remains two very serious questions left hanging in the air.

(1) Will Paul Martin clean house in TC while he is cleaning up Via Rail?

(2) Will someone from TC come foward with proof they work for TC and address all my frustrations with the manner in which some TC employees missuse the power of the office they hold.

I don't really care if every one that reads my questions are on my side or on the side of Transport Canada, what I want is the truth out in the open.

I canno't imagine what it would be like to work for any group where I was either afraid or ashamed to publically defend the organization for whom I work.

So you can either approve of my questions or dissaprove of my questions, that is your perogative. However do you want to work in an industry where the people who control your right to earn a living can target you and destroy your career with complete impunity from accountability.

Think about it.

. .

KENNYR
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by KENNYR »

I am disappointed that so many of you find our website so dull. We do try our best to provide a medium for young aspiring aviators to ask some very basic questions without getting flamed or ridiculed. They receive sensible answers from our more experienced aviators.

If you find that you cant express yourselves without using foul language, then dont come to our site. If you cant contribute to a fledgling site without flaming someone, then dont come to our site.

As far as the moderators are concerned..........they are all reasonable, sensible and moral people who dedicate themselves to keeping the site as squeaky clean as possible without suffocating freedom of expression.

I registered and post on AvCanada but I dont flame anyone or use foul language. I enjoy the site.

shitdisturber
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by shitdisturber »

KENNYR wrote:
If you find that you cant express yourselves without using foul language, then dont come to our site. If you cant contribute to a fledgling site without flaming someone, then dont come to our site.
Guess I can't go on their site then. violent flame

corn-shoot
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by corn-shoot »

KENNYR wrote: I registered and post on AvCanada but I dont flame anyone or use foul language. I enjoy the site.
NERD ALERT! Image

Return to “General Comments”