Manna --- not !!!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Liquid Charlie
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Manna --- not !!!

Post by Liquid Charlie »

So as the shit pours down -- it's an bird -it's a plane -- no -- it's super goose -- this is truly funny -- likely a nearby farmer with a shit spreader on a roid rage -- :smt040
---------- ADS -----------

mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Manna --- not !!!

Post by mbav8r »

Guess it's just a private joke for you only

YYZSaabGuy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by YYZSaabGuy »

I'm guessing LC's referring to the recent Sky Poo incidents here in YYZ. From the CBC at http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/s ... -bomb.html. Loved the pterodactyl comment.

Another Mississauga home 'bombed' by sky poo
'There's no way one bird could have done it, unless it was a pterodactyl'
By Stephanie Matteis, CBC News
Posted: Jun 27, 2013 7:24 PM ET
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2013 1:04 PM ET

If you're going to live on the flight path to Toronto's Pearson Airport, you could be in for a smelly surprise.
For the second time in a week, a family in Mississauga, Ont., says they've been "poo-bombed" by passing aircraft — although Transport Canada doesn't agree.
"It just covered the top of my mom's car, dripped down the side, splattered onto my car and back onto my dad's," said Lindsay Sullivan describing the damage from above.
The driveway of the Sullivan family home is clean now, but on Wednesday it was covered in something else.
"It smelt really bad," said George Sullivan. "It smelled like it was feces."
The family took photos of what they discovered.
And George Sullivan says he believes he knows the source of the mess.
"There's no way one bird could have done it, unless it was a pterodactyl," he said. "It came from an airplane."
Go bus driver Gary McCourt took this picture of the substance that hit his bus. Go bus driver Gary McCourt took this picture of the substance that hit his bus.
GO bus driver Gary McCourt also shared photos with CBC News of what he says he drove through on Dufferin Street near Highway 407 last week — something McCourt described as a 'brown column' coming down from the sky.
It was just last week that another Mississauga family discovered a mess in their backyard — which is not far from the most recent incident.
Both Mississauga families believe they were bombed by "sky poo" — frozen waste that fell from the side of passing aircraft.
Transport Canada took samples of the first incident and is looking into the second one.
It says airplane washroom reservoirs aren't supposed to open during flight, but leaks can happen.
On Thursday, it concluded "that the debris that fell on the Mississauga residence last week did not fall from an aircraft. Consequently, the investigation is now closed."

cyeg66
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by cyeg66 »

mbav8r wrote:Guess it's just a private joke for you only
I guess that since it happened in T.O., it happened "in Canada" so we're all supposed to know about it. Probably top story on CBC's The National. "In other news, apparently there was a flood somewhere. Where, you ask? Not in T.O <whew!>. Moving on to our next story. Dog gives birth to Siamese kittens." :rolleyes:

Siddley Hawker
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Siddley Hawker »

N2
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by N2 »