People spying on me!?!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

trey kule
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: People spying on me!?!

Post by trey kule »

PilotDar.

Me and some of the guys at homeland security were just going through a few of your emails.

You are being way to paranoid.
---------- ADS -----------

PilotDAR
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by PilotDAR »

just going through a few of your emails.
Those photos are my wife....

I see that two people are still spying on me. Now I'm wondering if they visit only in pairs, and if it's the same two people as before!

Expat
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Expat »

Panama Jack wrote:
Expat wrote:I see adds for Chinese women in Dubai all the time on this site, mainly because of my internet activity.

Actually, in this part of the world, your internet or mobile activity is used to guide the drones to your house. :shock:
In that case, keep searching where to pick-up Chinese women on your Dubai lay-overs, which profiles you as neither a Taliban or a Islamic fundamentalist. Stay away from searches on where to pick-up Moroccan women on your Dubai lay-overs as it groups you with the aforementioned profiles.
Actually, why go to Dubai for Chinese women? They are right here in Kabul, along with the Stan ones... :lol:

Beefitarian
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Beefitarian »

PilotDAR wrote:
I see that two people are still spying on me. Now I'm wondering if they visit only in pairs, and if it's the same two people as before!
Well there is actually 7 of us here, we're sharing a computer so it shows up as 1 on the ad.

Expat
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Expat »

I have 3 computers here, with 3 different ISPs in three different continents. I must have them confused... :shock:

Return to “General Comments”