Our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is seeking enthusiastic pilots looking to build multi-engine experience, gain Mountain Time and have a life-work balance. Following high safety standards our pilots fly an average of 700 hours annually.
We have been identified as a preferred hiring company by large commercial airlines in Canada. We take pride for offering our employees ongoing top training, great schedules, competitive compensation including comprehensive benefit package, and internal opportunity for advancement.
Carson Air Ltd is an Exchange Income Corporation subsidiary, and is a well established, dynamic, growing aviation company, known for excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance and flight operations. Our core values have led us to build a reputation as a leader in the aviation industry.
The Metro Captain has the overall responsibility for the safe, efficient and timely operations of the aircraft and the First Officer according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements and company expectations.
• Safety & Regulatory Compliance
• Customer Service
• Flight Operations
• Technical Competency
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
• Commercial pilot license with multi IFR rating, ATPL preferable
• 1500 hours of total flight time preferred
• 500 hours of multi engine flight time preferred
• 250 hours of multi PIC preferred
• IATRA or ATPL exams written
• No Transport Canada violations or suspensions
• Metroliner experience preferred
• Aviation diploma preferred
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with Internet
• Good oral and written communication skills
• For internal candidates selection will be based on qualifications and merit based on previous job performance
We are Federal regulated workplace; therefore, a Vaccine Policy is in place.
Successful applicants will be required to sign a training bond unless they already have a type rating and current PPC for the Metro III (SW4 type).
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment visit our website at www.carsonair.com and learn more about our company.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please ONLY submit your resume, outlining your total time and multi engine time, to email@example.com with subject YYC METRO Captain.
Short listed candidates for the position will be contacted directly. Carson Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation package. Thank you for your interest in Carson Air.