Job Category: Safety Sensitive
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Remuneration: As per North Cariboo Payscale, additional consideration provided to individuals with an AME M1, M2 licence
Direct Report: Director, Maintenance
Posting Expires: When suitable candidate is selected.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send copy of your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. Please List “YYC – Maintenance” in the subject line.
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for supporting the North Cariboo maintenance control system in areas of defect control, maintenance planning and technical dispatch. This position assists the Base Engineer in support and research duties to ensure fleet reliability.
Role and Responsibilities
• Plan and issue work packages to the approved AMO, in order to comply with the applicable maintenance schedule, mandatory airworthiness limitation requirements and deferred defects
• Defect control including control of deferred defects in accordance with the MCM
• Ensuring work accomplished on the aircraft supports technical dispatch requirements by review of the described in appropriate section of the MCM
• Ensure materials are available and on hand for scheduled maintenance as planned
• Apply for MEL extension approvals and apply scheduled maintenance extensions as required
• Communication of technical dispatch allowance with North Cariboo dispatch/MOC
• Support for development and maintaining the North Cariboo MCM
• Actively supports the company Safety Management System by participating in the program and acting appropriately for their role as defined within the SMS Manual
• Other duties as assigned
Education Requirements and Qualifications
• A valid AME license with appropriate rating and approved training on type(s) assigned is preferred; equivalent experience will be considered
• Preference will be given to candidates with 3 to 5 years experience on the current fleet
• Note: There may be occasions that a Maintenance Planner may be controlling an aircraft they are not rated on, in this instance the Maintenance Planner will refer any questions/issues to the applicable Fleet Specialist
The ideal candidate will provide enthusiastic and positive service to both internal management and external customers. The Maintenance Planner will maintain positive and effective working relationships with all staff. This position will contribute to the overall performance of the business by achieving required results, as well as demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement strategies.
• B200, B1900D, DHC8 300, Avro RJ100
Position Type: Full Time, 40 hour work week
Why North Cariboo Air?
At North Cariboo Air we work tirelessly to be the preferred charter airline in Western Canada. Our tagline is Going Beyond. But that philosophy is not just for customers. It’s also a big part of how we treat our employees. We pride ourselves on promoting diversity in the workplace as well as a healthy work/life balance. Ample opportunity for growth and advancement go hand in hand. In fact, helping employees reach their goals is important to us. That’s why we have created special training programs for our employees to achieve their career goals.
At North Cariboo Air, we closely monitor wages across the different industries and perform regular reviews to ensure our salaries remain competitive to attract and retain the best of the best. Typical benefits include:
• Life Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Extended Health & Dental Care
• Health & Wellness Benefits
If you’re wondering whether we’re the right company for you, the honest answer is that North Cariboo Air is what you make of it. The opportunities are here, just waiting for you to seize them.