Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; PAL Aerospace is committed to offering them all. If you're interested in working in an environment that values and respects your contribution, then we would like to hear from you.
PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and software applications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is looking for Stores Clerks to join our team in St. John’s, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide inventory control of aircraft parts;
• Entering parts Data into Company’s Maintenance tracking system;
• Issuing parts;
• Maintain company tool crib;
• Maintain inventory stock levels;
• Control quarantine stores as per company’s MCM;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills; experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel are essential
• Strong attention to detail, ability to meet regular deadlines and effective time management is required
• Exceptional organizational skills
• An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Previous inventory and related work experience preferred
• Ability to work flexible hours and shift work
To apply click: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/def ... lang=en_CA
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.