Question about landing technique

This forum has been developed to discuss helicopter related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

TT1900
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Question about landing technique

Post by TT1900 »

AngelsSang wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:47 pm We will all just have to agree to disagree!
Yeah.....
---------- ADS -----------

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

"We will all just have to agree to disagree! And as a side note, duh its a twin, but still going to lose power and suddenly dip when losing one. And I've flown on helijet, not even 1 of the 4 pilots impressed me at all. Accepting mediocrity, and crashes so long as nobody is killed, is just not my style. I'll keep doing it the way I have been for 3 decades, it works well for me."

OK, AngelsSang: you've trashed their approach; how would you have accomplished that mission? And you didn't answer my question: are you rotary wing qualified? If so, what types? How many hours?

2R
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by 2R »

Is that video the norm for their ground ops ? Or is this one off those videos where you are supposed to guess how many things are done for fun in a safety quiz ? I counted 4 on the first watch and six on the second viewing .
It is like watching someone juggling chainsaws at the circus :)

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PitchLink »

TT1900 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:09 pm They operate 15+ aircraft, have been in business for over 30 years, and I couldn’t find any fatal accidents on their record. Let us know when your stats look that good.

Too close to the ship? You can’t be serious.
Closer to 20 and 12 S76’s. That’s 1/4 of the flying S76 fleet in Canada.

Return to “Helicopter Forum”