Tech Helicopters in BC

This forum has been developed to discuss helicopter related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Maelstrom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Tech Helicopters in BC

Post by Maelstrom »

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on here did their training at and/or has any positive/negative reviews about Tech Helicopters in BC. I've been through the forums, and noticed a couple positive reviews here and there, but other than that, not much information!

I have a fixed wing CPL and am looking to do a conversion there, any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

AngelsSang
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Tech Helicopters in BC

Post by AngelsSang »

This is an old thread, so obviously my post won't help the OP, but for future lookers, here you go. Tech is about a half hour drive from Prince George BC, head south on hwy 97 a ways, then turn onto a logging road and drive further. Greg and his wife operate it, she will answer if you call, and is simply amazing to deal with. Greg the instructor has an R22 and R44, he has lots of experience and hours. He literally worked in the bush when younger, before getting into aviation. Greg then worked in the helicopter industry for years gaining real life experience before becoming an instructor, and is a good pilot. They have accommodations available on their large acreage for students to stay in while there. As an employer of two former students, they came to me well trained, and nothing but good to say about Tech.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Helicopter Forum”