Most secret Luftwaffe weapon.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related videos and photos.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

mark.p51
Rank 0
Rank 0

Most secret Luftwaffe weapon.

Post by mark.p51 »

I share with you a lot of pictures, some of them previously unreleased, rare and never before seen by me, referring to one of the secret weapons of the Luftwaffe. We are talking about the Horten flying wing. Perhaps, the aircraft of the Second World War the most ahead of its time than any other, went into production too late to be put into service. Do you think if he had gone into production would have changed the course of the war and history? Visit the link below and give us your opinion about it.

http://aviacaoemfloripa.blogspot.com.br ... waffe.html

Best Regards from San Diego,

Mark
---------- ADS -----------

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Most secret Luftwaffe weapon.

Post by DanWEC »

Seriously, now your name is Mark?

2R
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by 2R »

Looks like an early contrails spray unit . The pressure helmet and pressure suit the pilot is wearing is probably to protect him from the toxic fumes of the early chemtrails and fumes from the fuel used by the plane dubbed the "America bomber"

The pilot pressure suit picture is new .Never saw one of those before, Might have something to do with the payload ,Anthrax or Biological weapons ?

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

makmoco
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by makmoco »

Interesting, I have no doubt that at the time they could have plans for such an advance plane, after all the Germans are great engineers. What makes sense is that looking at those pictures I can only thing about operation Paperclip and the B12 bomber, the photos might as well be never seen photos of the B12 early stages photoshopped. :P

theres also a picture that resembles a spacecraft from Star Wars Episode III. :rolleyes:

Return to “Aviation Videos & Photos”