Aviation videos from Ukraine (An-2 and much more)

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related videos and photos.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

shuhartred
Rank 0
Rank 0

Aviation videos from Ukraine (An-2 and much more)

Post by shuhartred »

Greetings from Ukraine. A love aviation and love to make videos about it. :prayer: So i decided to collect all materials about aviation i made for last years)

This is the first video on my channel. Its about legendary An-2 on Ukrainian airfield not far from Vinnitsa.

Turn down the lights, put on your headphones and enjoy!

---------- ADS -----------

shuhartred
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Aviation videos from Ukraine (An-2 and much more)

Post by shuhartred »

This one is about amazing approach to Kiev airport captured on two cameras. But that not all. What could be more interesting, then chatting with experienced pilot in the cockpit of Boeing 737-300. End especially during the amazing flight from Tbilisi (UGTB) to Kiev-Zhuliany (UKKK) airport. We talked about impressions of his first flight in USA, about his best-loved planes and about his son, who don't want to be a pilot but want to be a fisherman.

In the end of conversation our crew made a 40-degrees-flaps lading in Kiev.

shuhartred
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Aviation videos from Ukraine (An-2 and much more)

Post by shuhartred »

What is the best time to fly? Of Course i love the Magic of night flights. The Beauty of sunset in the sky. Our team flew an Airbus-320 to share amazing feeling of meeting other planes on their flight levels. To show the amazing approach in Sharm-El-Sheikh(HESH). Touch the sky with us)!

Return to “Aviation Videos & Photos”