AVIANCA Bankrupt- Worlds 2nd oldest airline

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related videos and photos.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

CaptainKirk
Rank 3
Rank 3

AVIANCA Bankrupt- Worlds 2nd oldest airline

Post by CaptainKirk »

Avianca recently filed for bankruptcy. The Colombian government has yet to step in.

Here is what you probably didn’t know...

https://youtu.be/IH26YRAWs3U
---------- ADS -----------

porcsord
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: AVIANCA Bankrupt- Worlds 2nd oldest airline

Post by porcsord »

There are better ways to make money during a layoff than click-bait youtube links to videos that don't include any of your own content. Do us all a favor and stop posting links to your own youtube / call center. Or if you insist on posting links, at least make them original, interesting, factual and helpful. None of yours currently are. And I see you have removed how "the regional life is the best choice" and how a "Junior Jazz captain makes 140k a year".

PS

CaptainKirk
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: AVIANCA Bankrupt- Worlds 2nd oldest airline

Post by CaptainKirk »

porcsord wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:01 pm There are better ways to make money during a layoff than click-bait youtube links to videos that don't include any of your own content. Do us all a favor and stop posting links to your own youtube / call center. Or if you insist on posting links, at least make them original, interesting, factual and helpful. None of yours currently are. And I see you have removed how "the regional life is the best choice" and how a "Junior Jazz captain makes 140k a year".

PS

That’s some good advise. Send me a DM and we can chat on the phone about it.

Return to “Aviation Videos & Photos”