aircraft partnership wanted central eastern Alberta..

Place and view aircraft for sale ads. To post an ad can be done for FREE.

Moderators: North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, avcanada

oldncold
Rank 8
Rank 8

aircraft partnership wanted central eastern Alberta..

Post by oldncold »

Good morning , recently sold my Cherokee.235 No graceful way to exit a single door Cherokee . Solid plane Thx to those that pm me on the ad over the winter.

Option 1) I’m Seriously Looking 1 or 2 solid partners each to contribute 35-60k Canadian to purchase High wing Cessna , ( 172rg , 177rg , or Fixed gear Cessna 182 Possibly 182rg or Cessna 210 For partnership.

Option 2) Maybe You already own such a Cessna and would like 35-60k Can $ to upgrade. and the plane needs some t.l.c., Radio/ panel upgrade or etc , engine overhaul. Maybe you short on the budget to get the best plane for the buck is beyond Your current economics

Option 3) You have an existing partnership and one of your partners has decided to sell. There share. need new partner , or you can no longer justify the expense alone .
I can as part of the deal provide training for insurance. will keep you current . Multi- Ifr rated etc if no retract or higher performance exp .

I own my hangar Fully enclosed and will be pouring new concrete floor this/late spring- summer . if you have a hangar that is fine too.

Ideal partner(s) would be able to be within the Viking , Provost , Consort , Wainwright, Lloydminster, Vermillion , Sedgwick area. Of Alberta.

Whichever your airplane situation is let’s talk to figure out a win win for all
Pm me, thx stay well 8)
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Aircraft for Sale”