Does anyone have any recent info on the MMPI and sim eval process with Jazz? I'm booked for my sim eval in YYZ next week. What aircraft type is the sim and what sort of approaches/exercises do they ask for? Are they still using the Jepp plates? Will all approaches be conducted out of YYZ or might they use a different airport?
Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
They will send you to one of the following Sims:
King Air B200 at Seneca college or
Dash-300 Sim at CAE (motion turned off)
What you need to study:
Jepp Charts at YYZ
What you need to do to pass:
1) Come Rested and Calm. Dress like a professional and shave!
2) MMPI questions answer honestly. If you come across as a Saint then it skews up all the data compared to the average person. You will be called in for a re-test.
3) You will be given a 2 page handout for the Sim eval and 20 mins to study. It contains Profiles, Call outs, When to put gear/flaps etc.
4) During the Sim use the other pilot. When you brief a hold transfer control.
5) Always say correcting or fixing and never show any attitude.
6) Be a nice friendly person and thank your sim instructors.
All the best!
Could be the sim at Mount Royal as well (configured like an ATR)