Jazz Pilot Pool

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
User avatar
stayls
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by stayls » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:18 pm

yes sir. :lol: :lol: maybe
---------- ADS -----------
  

Typhoontwin
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:22 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Typhoontwin » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am

2 GS in May and 1 in June. Anybody get a call?
---------- ADS -----------
  

proflight
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by proflight » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:55 am

Typhoontwin wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am
2 GS in May and 1 in June. Anybody get a call?
Nope. I assume people will receive calls as early as this week for the first ground school of May.
---------- ADS -----------
  

yvr01
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by yvr01 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:07 pm

Typhoontwin wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am
2 GS in May and 1 in June. Anybody get a call?
Called for May ground school.
---------- ADS -----------
  
Last edited by yvr01 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Babar350
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Babar350 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:35 am

yvr01 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:07 pm
Typhoontwin wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am
2 GS in May and 1 in June. Anybody get a call?
Called for May 13 ground school.
Hey Congrats !

Since when were you in the pool? What's your experience ?
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
AlbatrossFeather
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by AlbatrossFeather » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:48 pm

Babar350 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:35 am
yvr01 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:07 pm
Typhoontwin wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am
2 GS in May and 1 in June. Anybody get a call?
Called for May 13 ground school.
Hey Congrats !

Since when were you in the pool? What's your experience ?
looks like he is gone... :lol:
---------- ADS -----------
  

anjungwhan
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:35 am

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by anjungwhan » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:33 am

Babar350 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:35 am
yvr01 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:07 pm
Typhoontwin wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am
2 GS in May and 1 in June. Anybody get a call?
Called for May 13 ground school.
Hey Congrats !

Since when were you in the pool? What's your experience ?

I was in the pool for like a month. Prob took me over 3 months for the whole process.
---------- ADS -----------
  

link821
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by link821 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:48 am

I was in the pool for like a month. Prob took me over 3 months for the whole process.
[/quote]

What sort of experience and total time did you have getting in with if you don't mind me asking.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Northenpilot
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 7:17 am

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Northenpilot » Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 am

Got called for June 10th groundschool and was told on the phone that they have no plan for any other groundschool this summer. It should start again in September with the arrival of the Georgian pilots. I was first contact by them last November.

Cheers
---------- ADS -----------
  

B1900Driver
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by B1900Driver » Wed May 08, 2019 10:07 am

Northenpilot wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 am
Got called for June 10th groundschool and was told on the phone that they have no plan for any other groundschool this summer. It should start again in September with the arrival of the Georgian pilots. I was first contact by them last November.

Cheers
Congrats!!! When did you enter the swimming pool? What’s your total time?
---------- ADS -----------
  

Babar350
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Babar350 » Wed May 08, 2019 10:41 am

.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Northenpilot
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 7:17 am

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Northenpilot » Thu May 09, 2019 9:52 am

B1900Driver wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:07 am
Northenpilot wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 am
Got called for June 10th groundschool and was told on the phone that they have no plan for any other groundschool this summer. It should start again in September with the arrival of the Georgian pilots. I was first contact by them last November.

Cheers
Congrats!!! When did you enter the swimming pool? What’s your total time?
Thanks!
It was a little bit weird, I had my medical test on January 20th and only got in the pool on April 17th. I had no real update in between. I have around 1100h with a college diploma.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Babar350
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Babar350 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:35 am

Northenpilot wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:52 am
B1900Driver wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:07 am
Northenpilot wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 am
Got called for June 10th groundschool and was told on the phone that they have no plan for any other groundschool this summer. It should start again in September with the arrival of the Georgian pilots. I was first contact by them last November.

Cheers
Congrats!!! When did you enter the swimming pool? What’s your total time?
Thanks!
It was a little bit weird, I had my medical test on January 20th and only got in the pool on April 17th. I had no real update in between. I have around 1100h with a college diploma.
Was that a college aviation diploma or a normal college diploma ?
---------- ADS -----------
  

Northenpilot
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 7:17 am

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Northenpilot » Fri May 10, 2019 10:18 am

Babar350 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:35 am
Northenpilot wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:52 am
B1900Driver wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:07 am


Congrats!!! When did you enter the swimming pool? What’s your total time?
Thanks!
It was a little bit weird, I had my medical test on January 20th and only got in the pool on April 17th. I had no real update in between. I have around 1100h with a college diploma.
Was that a college aviation diploma or a normal college diploma ?
A college aviation diploma, one of those recognized by Jazz. Just thought it might help to situate people reading here.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Babar350
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Babar350 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:20 am

Northenpilot wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:18 am
Babar350 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:35 am
Northenpilot wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:52 am


Thanks!
It was a little bit weird, I had my medical test on January 20th and only got in the pool on April 17th. I had no real update in between. I have around 1100h with a college diploma.
Was that a college aviation diploma or a normal college diploma ?
A college aviation diploma, one of those recognized by Jazz. Just thought it might help to situate people reading here.
Ok this explains a lot ! :-)
---------- ADS -----------
  

CanadianPilotQc
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by CanadianPilotQc » Fri May 10, 2019 11:24 am

is there anybody that been swimming in the pool since november ?
---------- ADS -----------
  

hansen15
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by hansen15 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:51 pm

CanadianPilotQc wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:24 am
is there anybody that been swimming in the pool since november ?
I've been swimming since early January.
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
stayls
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by stayls » Tue May 14, 2019 11:27 am

+1 since mid Jan
---------- ADS -----------
  

Babar350
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Babar350 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:23 am

Mid-December and know people from mid-November still waiting.
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
KenoraPilot
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 714
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:34 pm
Location: Alberta

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by KenoraPilot » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:32 am

2 GS in June
1 GS in July (just added a week ago)

Starting in Aug GS will have GGN pilots (not sure if 100% or just a portion)
*this will again be dependant on the 737Max fiasco
Rumour is 737Max back in Oct
---------- ADS -----------
  

Babar350
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by Babar350 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:11 am

KenoraPilot wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:32 am
2 GS in June
1 GS in July (just added a week ago)

Starting in Aug GS will have GGN pilots (not sure if 100% or just a portion)
*this will again be dependant on the 737Max fiasco
Rumour is 737Max back in Oct
Thank you for the update, seems there’s lot of people in the pool.
We know that GGN pilot are going to join Jazz but we don’t know if their GS are going to be split between 2019 and 2020?
---------- ADS -----------
  

floater121.5
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 12:07 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by floater121.5 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:48 am

Just got an update. I’m swimming too. One for July but didn’t get a date. They don’t have their schedule beyond that.
---------- ADS -----------
  

hansen15
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by hansen15 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:22 pm

Got called for July 22nd ground school!! :D
---------- ADS -----------
  

floater121.5
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 12:07 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by floater121.5 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 am

hansen15 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:22 pm
Got called for July 22nd ground school!! :D
Congrats! How long were you swimming for?
---------- ADS -----------
  

hansen15
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by hansen15 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:01 am

floater121.5 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 am
hansen15 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:22 pm
Got called for July 22nd ground school!! :D
Congrats! How long were you swimming for?
I've been swimming since January 3rd
---------- ADS -----------
  

Post Reply

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”