Jazz interview.

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

flyingpilot9
Rank 0
Rank 0

Jazz interview.

Post by flyingpilot9 »

So I was just curious if jazz takes guys after they got PFO'd from them before and what the wait would be. Are there still YVR sim evals?
---------- ADS -----------

lazyeight
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Jazz interview.

Post by lazyeight »

The thread directly below this one has a post that says...
Looks like all SIM EVALS will now be taking place in YUL, YYZ and YYC on fixed base sims only. Just had a chat with an ACP today in YVR and said this is the permanent new format.
No idea on the PFO requirement though... though I heard 1 year? Might have been Encore that was referring to though.

iflyroads
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by iflyroads »

Can confirm from a former coworker that the pfo email he got said one year.

Sky_Conqueror
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sky_Conqueror »

For the fixed SIMS, the YYZ one is performed at the B737NG simulator at the back of the Threshold Aviation pilot store. Pretty nice machine. Its a good idea to rent it for a few hours to get used to it if you get a Sim evaluation. I think it goes for 140$ and hour.

The Sim eval is pretty standard. Take off YYZ, climb, Steep turns, stalls, one hold, ILS with engine failure. Use your own SOP's from your current company.

foxtrotlimayankee
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by foxtrotlimayankee »

Just curious if anyone has any recent interview experience they could pass on? PM if preferred. I know there are a bunch of questions posted in other forums on here already but most of it seems to be a few years old and I'm hoping someone could pass on some more up to date information. Thanks.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”