flight attendant interview

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

LEAH1986
Rank 0
Rank 0

flight attendant interview

Post by LEAH1986 »

Hello, I had a flight attendant interview on october 20th, the next day I received an email saying my interview was succesful. They sent me a link for the Criminal background Check, the next day I went for the medical test and 2 days later they were calling my references....it's been 2 weeks now and I haven't heard a thing... Is that normal?

Thanks.
---------- ADS -----------

Black_Tusk
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: flight attendant interview

Post by Black_Tusk »

Yes. Where did you do your drug test? In some cases it needs to be sent away and can take up to a week. Your file may be approved already but they may be waiting on a training date before calling you. I wouldn't worry too much, it's better to hear nothing.

LEAH1986
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by LEAH1986 »

Black_Tusk wrote:Yes. Where did you do your drug test? In some cases it needs to be sent away and can take up to a week. Your file may be approved already but they may be waiting on a training date before calling you. I wouldn't worry too much, it's better to hear nothing.

Thank You for taking the time to answer...I really appreciate it :)
I did my mesical test in montreal. I'll try not to worry about anything.

Black_Tusk
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Black_Tusk »

If you did your test in YUL and all your references have been contacts, my guess is they are just waiting for an available date to offer you before calling. I know, the wait is the worst :).

LEAH1986
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by LEAH1986 »

so I have received this message today....

"Thank you for taking the time to participate in our recruitment process. At this time, you have successfully completed all of the steps in our hiring process and we have placed you in our hiring pool. "

Is this a good sign...

ThatFliGuyDerr
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ThatFliGuyDerr »

Yes that's a very good sign. It means that as long as they still need people you have a spot as soon as a ground school spot/date becomes available. And I know they need somewhere around 200 FA's by next summer so I think you'll be good to go. Now enjoy the time you have off because once training starts it's going to get busy.
All the best

LEAH1986
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by LEAH1986 »

ThatFliGuyDerr wrote:Yes that's a very good sign. It means that as long as they still need people you have a spot as soon as a ground school spot/date becomes available. And I know they need somewhere around 200 FA's by next summer so I think you'll be good to go. Now enjoy the time you have off because once training starts it's going to get busy.
All the best
Wonderful!
Thank You so much .

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”