Next Ground School

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

JetSetter87
Rank 1
Rank 1

Next Ground School

Post by JetSetter87 »

Hello fellow aviators,

I am currently waiting for a post-interview phone call. I was told 2 weeks until I hear back from them. Just sitting tight at the moment.

Just inquiring on when the next Ground School is to be held. Tips/suggestions/Intel....

P.S: I am waiting for a Sim. Eval. call hopefully here in YUL. I got intel. that the Sim. facility(YUL) has been booked Feb. 8th and 20th. Clearly wont be on the one tomorrow.

Cheers boys and girls!
---------- ADS -----------

JetSetter87
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Next Ground School

Post by JetSetter87 »

Thanks for the info guys! :(

mixturerich
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by mixturerich »

There’ll likely be one on the 26th, but don’t quote me on that.

JetSetter87
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JetSetter87 »

mixturerich wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:47 pm There’ll likely be one on the 26th, but don’t quote me on that.
Cheers mate! I'm currently waiting for a post interview callback for the sim eval. Been two weeks now. I'm guessing somewhere in March or early April if all goes well.

flyingcanuck
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by flyingcanuck »

I’ve been waiting for a month for references now, so who knows. Just have to sit and wait.

Apply dec
Interview start of Jan
Sim 3 weeks after
2 days after sim medical/references started

All in all almost 3 months so far

JetSetter87
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JetSetter87 »

flyingcanuck wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:37 am I’ve been waiting for a month for references now, so who knows. Just have to sit and wait.

Apply dec
Interview start of Jan
Sim 3 weeks after
2 days after sim medical/references started

All in all almost 3 months so far
Been 3 weeks now and still no post interview call. Called the Sim Eval place in YUL and they said Jazz does not have a booking until the end of march........That's a really long period.

Talked to a friend of mine and he said he did not do a Sim Eval. He was the only one in his GS who didn't. He claims that he didn't have any extra experience or anything special compared to the others. He also said he knows of a few people in the company who skipped the Sim Eval.

I wonder of they have some sort of matrix that decides that... Anyone else in the same boat as me waiting for a post interview call?!

Cheers everyone!

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”